Mr Clean 113
(Banned)
- 34
- nutty113
Looking for talented clean racers to mix it up with.
Tired of establishing myself in a room only to get kicked after a win or series of races.
I drive for fun and demo as much as to win races and money
Most of the online lobby's seem to be run by dudes trying to manage a result through tacticts.
But nothing compares to the occasional tight heat of skilled drivers mixing it up so I keep playing online. But those races few and far between.
Hoping to Use GTP to meet some other clean drivers with skillz to add to my friends list
Online ID Nutty113
Hopefully see you out there
Need some competition.
Tired of establishing myself in a room only to get kicked after a win or series of races.
I drive for fun and demo as much as to win races and money
Most of the online lobby's seem to be run by dudes trying to manage a result through tacticts.
But nothing compares to the occasional tight heat of skilled drivers mixing it up so I keep playing online. But those races few and far between.
Hoping to Use GTP to meet some other clean drivers with skillz to add to my friends list
Online ID Nutty113
Hopefully see you out there
Need some competition.