H HarvRBR Messages 68 London May 20, 2012 #1 I would like to kick some trading off! At the moment I have a NOMAD Diablo to trade Which to my knowledge is rare, i do remember it being in the OCD a long time ago. But, one popped up in the UCD yesterday. Any idea of what I could trade for it? I wouldn't mind gift tickets
I would like to kick some trading off! At the moment I have a NOMAD Diablo to trade Which to my knowledge is rare, i do remember it being in the OCD a long time ago. But, one popped up in the UCD yesterday. Any idea of what I could trade for it? I wouldn't mind gift tickets
Pottert Messages 436 NY Messages p0tt3ryhwh May 20, 2012 #2 Would love to help you kick off your trading and I have a few tickets for offer, but I am interested in kinowing what color is your pt cruiser in the ocd
Would love to help you kick off your trading and I have a few tickets for offer, but I am interested in kinowing what color is your pt cruiser in the ocd
frenzal Messages 2,238 Brisbane Messages Fisho_Man May 20, 2012 #3 Send FR to Spag_Bob and I can do a Level 15 ticket for it. You send the car first then I'll send the ticket.
Send FR to Spag_Bob and I can do a Level 15 ticket for it. You send the car first then I'll send the ticket.
M mikeeesf Messages 1,740 Messages mikeesf, mike_esf2 May 21, 2012 #4 add mike_esf2 and I can send some paint and a ticket or two if you are looking for them