Noob Trader Here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HarvRBR
  • 3 comments
  • 439 views
Messages
68
United Kingdom
London
I would like to kick some trading off!

At the moment I have a NOMAD Diablo to trade

Which to my knowledge is rare, i do remember it being in the OCD a long time ago. But, one popped up in the UCD yesterday.

Any idea of what I could trade for it? I wouldn't mind gift tickets :D
 
Would love to help you kick off your trading and I have a few tickets for offer, but I am interested in kinowing what color is your pt cruiser in the ocd
 
Send FR to Spag_Bob and I can do a Level 15 ticket for it. You send the car first then I'll send the ticket.
 
add mike_esf2 and I can send some paint and a ticket or two if you are looking for them
 
Back