noob tune questions

• Thread starter yakapo
  • 5 comments
Can someone recommend the best all around F class cars? I'm currently using a Toyota Aygo with a tune I bought online. I got destroyed on a track with a long straight. Also it seems like one of the fastest F class cars is DLC.

I guess I need one car / tune for the curvy tracks and one car/tune for tracks w/ more straights.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Can someone recommend the best all around F class cars? I'm currently using a Toyota Aygo with a tune I bought online. I got destroyed on a track with a long straight. Also it seems like one of the fastest F class cars is DLC.

I guess I need one car / tune for the curvy tracks and one car/tune for tracks w/ more straights.

I don't race a lot in F class, but the Spark dominates the leaderboards in the lower classes. I don't like using leaderboard cars myself, so the Aygo, Fiesta and Pinto would probably be my choices, as they perform well in the lower classes too.

Did you try adjusting your final drive ratio?

Well I started looking around on the internet and just bought tunes that had top times on certain tracks. I've already moved into the top 5 times on several tracks (in my club not worldwide).

Overall the Chevy Spark is very strong on many tracks but it is not the fastest in any given class. The Alfa Spider, Chevy Volt and a few others get higher top speeds but are heavier have less accel and do not corner as well.

Back