Noob views

buntyfrobisher
Hi all, just felt compelled to share my enjoyment.

After starting with a sixaxis controller and struggling through the C level, I bit the bullet and went for a G25/Playseat and it makes the whole thing a different experience. As someone who has done a little "real" racing (tuned 1966 MGB at classic races) I have to say it's pretty good simulation.

Level B was relatively easy, but now I'm on level A the standard really moves up. As someone who has always liked 4WD I love the GT-R, but the revelation has been the F430 - it feels so alive and you have to drive so smoothly to make get fast times - exactly what a racing sim should make you do.

Thanks to all on this forum for the fab advice and dialogue and when I get better I hope to see some of you on track!

I bit the bullet and went for a G25/Playseat and it makes the whole thing a different experience. As someone who has done a little "real" racing (tuned 1966 MGB at classic races) I have to say it's pretty good simulation.

I went for the GameRacer Pro Seat

http://gameracer.co.uk/detail.aspx?ID=3#

I already had my G25 a while ago.

I am also an ex MG racer, raced an MGA (standard class) back in 1984, and took the class and the overall championship :)

After starting with a sixaxis controller and struggling through the C level, I bit the bullet and went for a G25/Playseat and it makes the whole thing a different experience.

I ordered a G25 about two days after getting Prologue, and it's been bliss ever since. I've even started a new career in GT4 with the G25 since I played through that game with the controller back at release. Pretty much a whole new experience, and I highly suggest everyone pull out those old game discs!

Back