Noobs vs Casuals vs Retro vs Hardcore vs Pros

United States
United States
Now we all fall under a spectrum of one of these, chances are if your on these forums your not a noob and maybe a casual but in all, i feel we are a bit HC.

With that said i feel in the future of GTS will be a huge disappoint to the casuals and noobs and will reign terror on this community of awesome people.

The difficulty levels of the tracks, complains about the cars and not understand tunning is apart of GTS. Of course GTS will hold back cars tracks and features as they compete with other racing games.

But i wish all the best positivity in this community and in GTS see you on the track.

The noob are on lobby instead competing on Sport mode, i guess

Of course GTS will have the regular achievement hunters, explorers, and the socializers and retro gamers. As apart of the GTS experience i feel ( not everyone) is apart of the experience and learning the new possibilities of GTS. From F.I.A sponsored Esports to tournaments to getting a real F.I.A license, we all have our thing.

The noob are on lobby instead competing on Sport mode, i guess
That's not how it works. Some people might just want to chill out, & create a Free Run lobby. Doesn't make them a Noob.

& can I also ask... What is the point of this thread anyway?

Last edited:
Let me take the conversation in a different direction before it gets the pad.
I play 3-4 hours everyday.
I'm hardcore because it's my only hobby, I have invested alot of time and money.
I consider a pro to be many things.
A pro could be an epic tuner, scapes master, alien on the track or a wizard with the livery editor.
I'd fall into the tuner category, maybe no pro but I can make them fast.
So I guess I'm a hardcore clean racer, with good tuning abilities that often tries to keep up with the aliens.

A thread like this gets multiple replies and I post one actually asking to discuss some things and I get nothing :lol:

I forgot you only get replies by complaining!!

Once you give it a few weeks/months for the Driver Ratings and Saftey Ratings to work it all out I think you'd find a pretty solid system in place to avoid the "idiots". It just might take a bit of common sense and effort on your part to get there in the beginning. Unless you are simply fast enough to just consistently qualify and finish ahead of the idiots and thus, gradually advance past them.

Latest Posts

Back