NOOO b spec remote races all 20 minutes long

  • Thread starter Thread starter terceirafire
  • 4 comments
  • 1,911 views
Messages
24
Messages
rodman656
wowow. i cant believe they took away the 5 and 10 minute remote races. Why? I dont have that much time to do a completely sim race for minimal reward. I liked the shorter races. mostly because i dont always win them and i dont want to watch my guy sitting in last place for 20 minutes.

What has your reward been? Is there a significant increase in xp and credits? i havent done one yet. cause i usually play for an hour at night.
 
Last edited:
I agree, Remote Races that lasts twenty minutes are a huge problem.[/sarcasm]

Is this even a valid complaint? It's not like you're the one having to do the Remote Races. If you have other friends, ask them to do it for you. Either way, it's a win-win situation as you actually get money if your friends races, plus it gives you time to eat a quick meal/spend time on homework/etc., unlike the five minutes races.

There are valid criticism of the game that I do understand where the person making the criticism is coming from, even to the point where I agree, but this is not one of them.
 
Longer race = more money.

Proper grammar = easier reading. :)
 
I kinda miss the shorter (5 minute and 10 minute) Remote Race options as well, if only for the fact that if you're inclined to run some Remote Races for you and your friends, with shorter races you can cycle the UCD faster. At least there's more variety at far as types of cars/races with this new batch of Remote Races. Here's hoping that they regularly update the choices and keep Remote Races fresh!

Peace...
 
I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say that the shorter races were putting a strain on the servers. I can certainly sacrifice short remote racing for a more effecient server . Don't get me wrong I ran all five minute races for hours, but now I run all twenty minute races.

I'm ok with twenty minute races.
 
Back