Nordschleife custom Races - AI surrenders position

• Thread starter Michael88
  • 6 comments
Austria
Nicest part of hell
Quick question: is there a way to prevent the AI cars from surrendering their position on custom races at the Nordschleife?

Even when I use professional AI difficulty setting the AI immediately uses the blinker and surrenders their position when I get in ''striking distance''. I find it exceedingly easy to get to the first position and win at custom races at the Nürburgring unless I severely disadvantage myself with low PP cars.

Is there a trick or way to avoid that?

Last edited:
I know they do ut in the tourist nurburgring track, don't remember if they do it in all custom nurburgring races though.

Last edited:
With Boost Weak, depending on corners as well, AI will sometimes take longer to give up the position. As soon as you pass, AI will get straight on the gas and keep it quite close through to the finish. I’ve even gotten re-overtaken by the AI, with Boost Weak.

With Boost Weak, depending on corners as well, AI will sometimes take longer to give up the position. As soon as you pass, AI will get straight on the gas and keep it quite close through to the finish. I’ve even gotten re-overtaken by the AI, with Boost Weak.
Strange, I always use light boost and never had that happen - I will try it again -

Strange, I always use light boost and never had that happen - I will try it again -
This is just one of many close finishes I have with AI.

One Lap of Nurb with exact same car set ups(power, weight, tyre compound). I don't nerf my own car. The main advantage the AI have are using all aids. I use a DS5, ABS default, TCS Off.

I have a 30 minute race, at Nurb24, with Group A cars. Now, those are different levels of performance to replicate the real cars. I don't choose the fast in a straight line cars(R32, Supra and Sierra), because I like using the E30 M3.

Back