Nordschleife Endurance 8pm GMT Sat 2/04

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loskey1
  • 10 comments
  • 813 views
Messages
252
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Loskey1
here we go again, after a few people missed out on yesterdays 10 laps of the ring, im up for hosting another. I no its still fairly short notice but at least you have a day to prepare. same regs as before as i enjoyed them

?? laps of the Nordscheife (TBC, vote maybe)
650pp
Any tyres
No Driving line
No Traction Control
No Skid Recovery Force
No Active Steering
No ASM
ABS 1

Room opens at 7pm GMT
 
I'm definitely up for this :D Not totally sure what to use yet, will probably go with a chooned up GT500 car, or maybe Citroën GT race car, haven't really got a wide selection at 650pp, but yaknow, I'll manage lol, fingers crossed for a good turnout!
 
Sign me up for thisone sir!!
I say 10 laps!
 
At 650 pp, I do believe you can stuff an LMP car in there.... ;)
 
Yeah maybe, but I prefer driving LMPs at their proper power levels really, don't like neutering them lol!

Which course are we racing as well? The nordschleife I'm guessing, the normal course? Anyway 10 laps sounds good to me as well, just over a hour of driving total right?
 
LMP/Group C cars are not allowed, GT cars only.

Looking forward to another great race! 👍
 
room open


1472 6399 8580 0419 6747
 
would it be to late to join now? if not i can join in 15mins
 
plenty of time to join, the races never start on time
 
Awsome awsome race guys! Had good start but blew it following Ger to close and spun, spent the rest of the race on a strategic battle with him! at the end I could extend my 2nd stint by one lap and gained the advantage! He fought real hard on that last lap but I had better tires and he just couldn't hold me back.
Had a blast! Looking forward to next week!!
 
Back