- 30
- bartosz988
Hello there people. I'm new in the community. My name is Bartek and I'm from Poland.
I was searching through the forum for a thread of people setting their own lap records in various cars on nurburgring nordschleife track to compare with myself.
However I couldn't find one so I came up with an idea of setting up this thread. Of course if I'm wrong and it actually IS somewhere here I'll be glad and sorry for a new thread
I really fancy driving there and I believe I'm not the only one who is 'devoted' to this track
Actually driving there again and again is pretty much all i do after completing events in GT5. So how about we compare our laptimes and discuss them people?
(something i named A CAR ON A REASONABLY PRICED TRACK)
Here are mine. I always note what tires I use and if the car is stock or somehow modified in ANY way (well excluding rigidity improvement as i really dont remember which car in my collection has been improved with that)
I usually drive with all aids off, except ABS on lvl 1 and skid recovery ON.
(oh and I DO HAVE all of them replays saved so those times are 100% provable)
Tires descr.: CS-Comfort Soft, CM-Comfort Medium, RH-Racing Hard etc
S-Stock car - no tuning parts installed; AM-all mods installed etc
1. Formula Gran Turismo RS 4:58:764
2. Toyota Minolta [AM] RS 5:33:188
3. Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car RH 6:04:989
4. Pagani Zonda R RS 6:05:092
5. Lamborghini Nomad Diablo SH 6:34:497
6. Honda Integra Type R '99 [AM] RS 6:56:385
7. Ferrari 430 Scuderia [593HP/1124kg] SS 6:58:249
8. Nissan GTR '07 SH 7:23:840
9. Honda Integra Type R DC5 RM [No furth.mods] SH 7:56:388
10. Mitsubishi EVO VI GSR T.M. SH 7:57:894
11.Autobacs Garaiya '02 SH 7:57:894
12.Honda S2000 '06 CS 8:28:995
13.Honda Integra Type R '04 CS 8:30:916
14.Honda Integra Type R '03 CS 8:34:608
15.Honda Civic Type R '08 CS 8:36:896
16.Honda Civic Type R '04 CS 8:38:802
17.Honda Integra Type R '98 CS 8:42:086
PS I am aware some of the times are REALLY improvable but I set this thread up to get to know how are they
PS2 My Formula Gran Turismo Hotlap was done with some serious driving aids - tcs 6 or 7 (i dont remember) and skid recovery force - just for You people to know - I need to do it without it - might be faster
Cheers guys and post Your laps if You have them
I was searching through the forum for a thread of people setting their own lap records in various cars on nurburgring nordschleife track to compare with myself.
However I couldn't find one so I came up with an idea of setting up this thread. Of course if I'm wrong and it actually IS somewhere here I'll be glad and sorry for a new thread
I really fancy driving there and I believe I'm not the only one who is 'devoted' to this track
(something i named A CAR ON A REASONABLY PRICED TRACK)
Here are mine. I always note what tires I use and if the car is stock or somehow modified in ANY way (well excluding rigidity improvement as i really dont remember which car in my collection has been improved with that)
I usually drive with all aids off, except ABS on lvl 1 and skid recovery ON.
(oh and I DO HAVE all of them replays saved so those times are 100% provable)
Tires descr.: CS-Comfort Soft, CM-Comfort Medium, RH-Racing Hard etc
S-Stock car - no tuning parts installed; AM-all mods installed etc
1. Formula Gran Turismo
2. Toyota Minolta [AM] RS 5:33:188
3. Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car
4. Pagani Zonda R
5. Lamborghini Nomad Diablo
6. Honda Integra Type R '99 [AM] RS 6:56:385
7. Ferrari 430 Scuderia [593HP/1124kg] SS 6:58:249
8. Nissan GTR '07
9. Honda Integra Type R DC5 RM [No furth.mods] SH 7:56:388
10. Mitsubishi EVO VI GSR T.M.
11.Autobacs Garaiya '02
12.Honda S2000 '06
13.Honda Integra Type R '04
14.Honda Integra Type R '03
15.Honda Civic Type R '08
16.Honda Civic Type R '04
17.Honda Integra Type R '98
PS I am aware some of the times are REALLY improvable but I set this thread up to get to know how are they
PS2 My Formula Gran Turismo Hotlap was done with some serious driving aids - tcs 6 or 7 (i dont remember) and skid recovery force - just for You people to know - I need to do it without it - might be faster
Cheers guys and post Your laps if You have them
Last edited: