404 BHP
any Tyres
any Weight
No Driving line
Qualifying starts at 9PM GMT and lasts 30 minutes

Room number : 1472-6118-3658-4757-7528

Last edited:
Hi im interested.
add me i want to do future races aswell if tonight goes well it hard to fine someome good to race against.

PSN: basset19
cheers

Well I'm out! Got taken out 13 times on the first lap, 2 of them while passing for the lead. all driving aids need to be turned off to get this gpeople out...
Sorry for the rant, but this is too much of a great thing you got going here to be ruined by this people.

Couldn't make this one :(

Didn't receive my prize for winning the last one either!

im sure ProPersian said he would give you a prize, ill talk to him when he comes online and sort something out. You will get your Prize car.

Jav
Well I'm out! Got taken out 13 times on the first lap, 2 of them while passing for the lead. all driving aids need to be turned off to get this gpeople out...
Sorry for the rant, but this is too much of a great thing you got going here to be ruined by this people.

sorry to hear that jav, this race is still in its early stages and its gremlins like this that we need to work out, now a lot of people have suggested different settings so tomorow i will change things a bit.

im sure ProPersian said he would give you a prize, ill talk to him when he comes online and sort something out. You will get your Prize car.

Yeah, there's no rush, he did say he'd do it once I accepted the friend request (which I did). I just thought I'd mention it in case it was forgotten!

Jav

Well....

hit you hard a few times. To much lag. Your car was all over the track skiding.

Sorry for that

Latest Posts

Back