Nordschleife Touristenfahrten

• Thread starter Ork4n
  • 3 comments
Germany
Germany
Do you love the Nordschleife?
Because we do! And everything that goes with it. The atmosphere, the history, the thrill. The compression in Fuchsröhre, a ride through the Karussell, the braking point before Pflanzgarten, relaxing on the Döttinger Höhe or simply enjoying the 20 km. Meeting friends, talk about cars, liveries, doing Hotlaps or drive behinda convoy. The satisfaction of a perfect lap.
If you are looking for exactly that, then you have come to the right place!

Our goal is to create the most realistic Touristenfahrten Lobby in GT Sport. To build a network of people who play that same way as we do. Unfortunately, the reality in some random online lobbies is often different. We don't want to constantly check whether everyone is playing by the rules.
Therefore we turn to you. You don't have to be the best driver. We only care that you can drive clean, fair, respectful, according to the rules and have fun on
Touristenfahrten!

The rules are very simple:
- N class, Gr. 4 (should look street legal) and Gr.X (Electric Vehicle)
- No Prototypes or VGT
- Comfort or Sport tires
- Pit entry to exit after the bollards max. 50 kph / 31 mph (also on a Hotlap!)
- German traffic regulations:
keep right
overtake on the left
don't forget to indicate!
- for authenticity license plate is mandatory (does not take long to create)
- do not block faster drivers!
- do not ram and drive too close!
- and please take care of the bollards after the pit! They need some love

Starting times:
There are currently no fixed times, as we would like to see first how many would be interested. At the moment we are 2 reliable drivers and we would be happy to welcome new reliable players. Since we both work, we are only available around 20 CET. Depending on the number of drivers, the lobby takes about 1-2 hours. But thanks to Corona, many are currently at home so times can also change. There are also no specific days we drive. We can arrange it here.

Incentives:
When the time comes I will create a leaderboard with the fastest laps here. Just tell me the car including power, weight and tires. Show us how fast you can be in traffic with your car. Bonus points if your vehicle is stock. Unfortunately BTG time is not possible but hopefully in the next game. Don't forget the speed limit in the pit! Record your laps or take a picture. It should give the lobby something competitive between us.
Become the Lord of the Ring!

Example:

Let me know if you would be interested. I would invite you so that we are not disturbed by other players. This type of driving and playing clearly affects a minority of GT players who like the realism part. But it is enough if the lobby is always full. We are not looking for 100 players. Everyone has their own way of playing GT Sport. And as long as people enjoy it, you should respect it.

We look forward to you.

ScusiArchitect

*excuse my not so good english

Last edited:
What version of the ring are you driving? I don't recognize that course starting area at all.

Looks very interesting - I am looking to see if my schedule will support.

Back