Nordschleife

• Thread starter riotkid
  • 5 comments
hello community,

i was watching some movies of enthusia and im really strong willed to buy it.
but i have seen that the nordschleife track has no paintings on the street like it has in reality. and gt4 has them. or did i miss them on the videos? but this will not change my mind, im just curious if the nordschleife is build well compared to gt4 or reality, coz i think its the best racetrack in world, and also the hardest.
rk

Unfortunately, the Enthusia Nordschleife is perfectly paved--no bumps or paint or anything... I'd still say it is a fun track to drive though.

In my opinion, though the track surface lacks bumps, Enthusia's rendition of the track is the most accurate one I've seen. The track width, elevation changes, shapes of the corners, and even the buildings outside of the track are true to the real thing, which I've had the opportunity to drive on myself.

GT4 had a visually stunning Nordschleife, but several cambers and elevation changes were exaggerated to make them "fun", like most of the tracks in the Toca Race Driver series (Pro Race Driver).

In reality, the famous jumps were shaved down several times over the years, and this is represented in Enthusia. It isn't pretty, or bumpy, but it is accurate.

EDIT: I can't quite remember, but i think they did include the mid corner bump on the huge left sweeper before the Fuchsrohre (Schwendenkreuz?). It's always a blast. :P

GT4 had a visually stunning Nordschleife, but several cambers and elevation changes were exaggerated to make them "fun", like most of the tracks in the Toca Race Driver series (Pro Race Driver).

In reality, the famous jumps were shaved down several times over the years, and this is represented in Enthusia. It isn't pretty, or bumpy, but it is accurate.

EDIT: I can't quite remember, but i think they did include the mid corner bump on the huge left sweeper before the Fuchsrohre (Schwendenkreuz?). It's always a blast. :P

interesting... is that your subjective impression of driving, or do u refer to an official source?
because they always claimed that they have build it from reality very exactly in both cases. and racing enthusiasts want the real thing, if i want action i can play need for speed (porsche was great though).

Back