Normal-car???

  • Thread starter Thread starter sagaper
  • 5 comments
  • 636 views
Messages
448
Norway
Oslo
Messages
sagaper
Some events have regulations about the type of car you can use. Such as only "Normal Car".
What is a "Normal Car"?
Are all cars except those with Driver Number / Race Number on the sides "Normal Car". Or must the car be road legal?
McLaren F1 Stealth is roadleagal, is it a "Normal Car"?
 
The car must be a "road car" - so not a race car or a tuned car and come with Sports tyres stock.
 
Is there a way to see if the car is a "road car", before I buy it?
Or do I need to see if it says anything about it in the "car infomation"?
 
Well it depends on the car. Some are obviously normal cars just by looking at them (a big wing is a big giveaway) and tuner cars have there own dealerships usually, so it just depends on what car you're going for.

I forgot to mention that Concept cars are excluded - so look out for the cars with Concept in the name.

But if it's for a specific event I might be able to suggest a car that's good for that event.

If its Rainmasters - then use the Mercedes AMG VGT
If its S-Class 650PP "Normal Car" - then use the Light Car Company Rocket
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the reply and tips.

I trying to find a car for Seasonal Event A-spec. And there are many suggestions in the Seasonal forum...

But thanks anyway:tup:
 
Thanks for the reply and tips.

I trying to find a car for Seasonal Event A-spec. And there are many suggestions in the Seasonal forum...

But thanks anyway:tup:

Oh right, ok.
 
Back