Normal Game to Signature Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter nw99
  • 4 comments
  • 758 views
Messages
164
Messages
Kylie99
Hi all,
I've had GT5 since it game out, but only initially bought the standard version of the game. However, I recently bought the signature edition of the game. I'm level 30 on B-Spec and level 26 on A-spec and don't want to start a new game but want the 11 cars off of the signature edition

So my question is: If i put in the signature edition disc, would it load my normal game save?

The reason I was slightly skeptical about it was that I hadn't seen anywhere in the game on my standard edition to redeem the car codes or somewhere to enter the SLS driving competition.

Does anybody know anything about this - thanks in advance!
 
There should be a sheet with a code inside the signature box, and there's a card in the wallet with the code for the SLS competition.

Both codes are redeemed at the PSN store.

You do not need to use the signature disc. I have both, and am just using the normal disc, and the codes worked fine with it.

Oh, and welcome to :gtplanet:
 
Sig disc makes no difference. I started with standard GT5, got x percent through, bought Sig edition, put disc in and my save game works no problem. Added in download codes for stealthy cars and i have everything easily:)
 
I did the same thing, traded my standard and NFS to get the SIG, worked fine with my save.
 
Back