Normal RX-7 Faster than R92CP in Online Races ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LAiKA787SV
  • 14 comments
  • 1,366 views
Messages
32
Antarctica
Rothera
Hello everyone, have you ever experienced a problem like this (You use a 1000HP car but lost to a 400HP car) ?

I went an online races, they said I can use whatever car I want, so I chose R92CP with 1000HP+. Meanwhile they chose car less than 500PP (Normal Mazda RX7 and Plymouth XNR). I thought their car were slow, so I give them a chance by just accelerating my car 25%, and then I was left behind, I accelerate my car to 100%.

But then, this happens. I saw their car were faster than me, and I was like "How does it possible?". So I save the replay and this is the result.

0OHFblX.jpg

My Car Nissan R92CP max only 418Kmh
apm134B.jpg

Their Plymouth XNR. (My full tuned only can run up to < 300kmh)
FSUCZnt.jpg

The fastest Normal RX7 Spirit Ever. My full tuned only about 390kmh.

No, they're not slipstreaming me. They just full accelerate their car.
6XDYRnV.jpg


Not only in this race, I always lose in every race even I use max PP car. My 500PP GT-R lose with Honda Civic / VW Golf. Their car were fast as Lamborghini, and mine were fast as Daihatsu Midget.

I'm just curious, is this a real bug, or I'm just dumb.

Thanks for the replies.
 
Hax.
 
Are you sure the cars had 400 HP? I'm not sure about the Plymouth but the RX-7 can definitely reach those speeds at full power.
 
Are you sure the cars had 400 HP? I'm not sure about the Plymouth but the RX-7 can definitely reach those speeds at full power.

About 400HP for Plymouth. My full tuned RX7 can reach 600HP+, but the top speed only less than 390Kmh (I also use custom transmission, set it at maximum top speed).
 
With drafting they can go a lot faster, of course. Perhaps they are drafting each other and then you?
 
They might have also been using nitrous. I think as you have a race car and you can't install it, it won't display when you bring up their HUD if they do have it. If you did have nitrous installed, I think you can then view the other players HUDs and those that also have nitrous, will then be displayed. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong though.

There's also the fact that Route X seems to have less aero drag or rolling resistance. I managed to get a 428hp Honda Odyssey people carrier up to 289mph (465km/h) by drafting another car for about 6000 meters. I would love to try this again actually, I'm not sure what the room's slipstream settings were.

There's also the possibility that they have hacked their cars, but there's very, very few of them about, so that's unlikely.
 
With drafting they can go a lot faster, of course. Perhaps they are drafting each other and then you?

Hmm. yeah they follow my behind when I'm only 418. But after I fall behind, RX7 doesn't drafting anyone anymore, but their speed still increase untill 460kmh. They also not drafting me when their speed were 300 - 380. they drafting me after 390-430 and after that, I was fall behind and RX7 is #1, but RX7 speed still increase until 460.
 
They might have also been using nitrous. I think as you have a race car and you can't install it, it won't display on when you bring up their HUD if they do have it. If you did have nitrous installed, I think you can then view the other players HUDs and those that also have nitrous, will then be displayed. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong though.

There's also the fact that Route X seems to have less aero drag or rolling resistance. I managed to get a 428hp Honda Odyssey people carrier up to 289mph (465km/h) by drafting another car for about 6000 meters.

There's also the possibility that they have hacked their cars, but there's very, very few of them about, so that's unlikely.

Hmm... this makes sense. My Fiat 500 can goes to 303kmh with nitrous. I thought they didn't use it because I didn't see it in HUD.

qXbLLcY.jpg
 
I won like the wind in a stock c7 corvette, i dragged a veyron at 270 mph (435 kph), behind me was a stock 3000gt. At ssrx your car pretty much goes until the top of the last gear if your drafting. Even at la sarthe high powered street cars go about 20 mph faster than irl. So yea most of these cars top speeds are messed up. I think GT5 had it done pretty accurately.. no idea why thats changed.
 
Maybe the internet connection speeds in Antarctica are the issue?
 
Also, if Boost was set to High they are doing much higher speeds than their actual speedo reading, but you, and the saved replay, will see them doing a different speed.
Another trick, which I have done quite a lot with, is the "lap down boosting", whereby a player stays behind on the first lap and follows the lead car from a lap down. This effect is worth, at the very least, 30mph over the usual top speed. (obviously boost needs to be on for this to work too)
 
I won like the wind in a stock c7 corvette, i dragged a veyron at 270 mph (435 kph), behind me was a stock 3000gt. At ssrx your car pretty much goes until the top of the last gear if your drafting. Even at la sarthe high powered street cars go about 20 mph faster than irl. So yea most of these cars top speeds are messed up. I think GT5 had it done pretty accurately.. no idea why thats changed.
Stock 3000GT in LTW?! Back of the pack for me have always been Red Devil, Stream Z, Toronado, etc.
 
Well, RX-7 faster than R92CP it might be a hack or the driver of RX-7 might have used the nitrous.... Stock 3000 GT in Like the Wind? I never saw that car in that championship...
 
Back