Nostalgia for Games

• Thread starter Juiposa
  • 2 comments

Juiposa

Premium
Canada
SW Ontario
starboob
Do any of you ever get strong urges and craving for games you can no longer play? I'm sure everyone must have but to what extent?

Once upon a time when I was stupid, I sold my GameCube and every game for it, and the majority of my PS2 games. Lately, I've been have these nostalgia cravings for these games, chiefly The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Any of you done this? Sold a game only to crave it a few years later?

I can tell you I am never selling a game ever again unless I hate it.

Last edited:
A year ago I bought a PS2 for $30 so I could find and play some of the games in the past including Hot Pursuit 2, Micro Machines V4, Killzone, Burnout 3 & Revenge, and Flipnic (haven't gotten hold of the last one).

Looked high and low at flea markets to see if someone had Einhander of the PS1, no luck.

I gave my nephews my Gamecube, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Star Fox Adventures Resident Evil Remake, Resident Evil 4. along with my PS2 with ICO, ZOE 1&2, Klonoa and some other games....I miss them all. Oddly enough I still have my import copy of PN03 for the cube.

Long ago I sold my Sega Genesis/Sega CD combo(The piggyback not the side by side) with a ton of games......the Lunar series being missed greatly, along with Silpheed, Sol-Feace, Final Fight and others.

Back