Not all cars are equal? but this is fun :)

United Kingdom
UK
Phantom__Mark
Not sure if I am alone in my feelings here, but not all cars are equal, in the way they drive, or maybe how they can be modified etc.

Among a ton of cars I have collected and bought so far I have found some real gems however, tonight I have been playing with the Subaru 22b, not normally the kind of car I am very interested in, but I thought I would give it a fair go and see how I get on.

Absolutely love it, tons of fun to drive with a very very mild modification, just running 359bhp and on Sport Soft tyres, riot of fun to drive and over-drive.
I even went to effort of making a quick skin for it, shared if anyone else wants a basic skin.

I am considering putting a list of the vehicles together that IMO drive really well, might save people some wasted credits potentially, I burned a good number of credits on cars which are average at best?

1678761309631.png

I am not a collector or trying to gold everything, I only drive lovely cars on tracks that I love, so am interested in hearing your top 5. Never had a Subaru even though I love them in real life.

For me there are 3 stand out cars that I go to whenever possible.

Nissan R34 Nurburgring is awesome stock but also worth the Priano tune
Porsche ‘73 RS with the enhanced Aria tune @ 580pp
Alfa GTam is also awesome stock but well worth the Aria tune

Off to scour the 2nd hand market for a 90’s Subaru. Nice livery btw

Not sure if I am alone in my feelings here, but not all cars are equal, in the way they drive, or maybe how they can be modified etc.

Among a ton of cars I have collected and bought so far I have found some real gems however, tonight I have been playing with the Subaru 22b, not normally the kind of car I am very interested in, but I thought I would give it a fair go and see how I get on.

Absolutely love it, tons of fun to drive with a very very mild modification, just running 359bhp and on Sport Soft tyres, riot of fun to drive and over-drive.
I even went to effort of making a quick skin for it, shared if anyone else wants a basic skin.

I am considering putting a list of the vehicles together that IMO drive really well, might save people some wasted credits potentially, I burned a good number of credits on cars which are average at best?

View attachment 1239275
I use an STI at times for grinding Tokyo. Can't remember if it is the 22b or not. Fun car with really nice and controllable slides. I approve.

Done. Any track you particularly enjoy with it?

Alfa GTam is also awesome stock but well worth the Aria tune
Tsukuba, I adore that track with street spec cars, I tried to keep the tune something like you would expect a street tune, Intercooler, Map (computer), filter and exhaust basically, all reasonable tunes in the real world right ?

I can fire the full tune up here if you want it tho?

I don't have a favourite 5 yet, however the 1973 Pork and the Alfa would be right up there in my favourite list, for sure, F50 is another recent addition that drives lovely with zero mods.

Alfa GTAm is awesome, agreed, very similar traits to the real car as well in some ways :)

Last edited:
Tsukuba, I adore that track with street spec cars, I tried to keep the tune something like you would expect a street tune, Intercooler, Map (computer), filter and exhaust basically, all reasonable tunes in the real world right ?
Agreed I try to keep most of mine at a similar level and the GTam is well worth getting and giving the old 600pp Championship a go in it… Red Bull Ring in the wet and then Suzuka are so much fun.

I love back-dated styled hot Porsches IRL so made one of my 73’s a fully lightweight and race tuned big bore 2.8 RSR replica and if you ever want genuine driving pleasure, take it to Spa in the historic race. 8 mins and 82k of pure joy.

I have a 700PP GTAm and a 600PP version, tuned a little differently for different jobs I guess, the 600 is tons more fun to drive as well as it still sits on Sport tyres instead of the horrible race tyres, I of course have an factory spec one as well :D

Unfortunately it's no longer available in the Legendary Cars Dealership, but the Citroën DS Pallas is a fantastic drive both stock and with Praiano's tune. Mine is currently tuned but I'm definitely going to grab another next time it shows up to keep stock as well.

Unfortunately it's no longer available in the Legendary Cars Dealership, but the Citroën DS Pallas is a fantastic drive both stock and with Praiano's tune. Mine is currently tuned but I'm definitely going to grab another next time it shows up to keep stock as well.
I bought that when it was up last thankfully, not actually driven it yet tho :)

I uploaded another skin for another car I found drove nicely as well, I haven't found the 4wd's in GT that interesting to drive in general, but these are hoots of fun with mild changes,

The Skin HERE

1678842236789.png

Last edited:
Back