Not Available Anymore

  • Thread starter Thread starter AApex86
  • 12 comments
  • 728 views
Messages
192
Messages
AApex86
I just got an email from Best Buy Customer Relations giving me a pre-order code. Long story but basically I didn't get one when I pre-ordered, but they gave me one eventually, this is the second one they gave me now and I have no use for it. I assume it works, it's different from the other code that I got, and there's no mention of an expiration on it.

Looking to trade for another pre-order code, I already have the GameStop and Best Buy ones so I assume that Target is the only one left.
 
It's US (NTSC version) only, or?
 
Yes, NTSC US code.
 
He's from So Cal... so my bet is NTSC only *sigh*
Target code doesn't exist btw. You're after either the Walmart or Amazon code, NSX GT-500 and SLS AMG stealth model.
 
Good to know, I was sure there was one from Target but I stand corrected. :) Thanks for the info.
 
Would love to trade, but I don't have any stealth codes in return. =p

Anything else you're in the market for?

Just pre-order codes, sorry.
 
Anyone have one of the codes I'm asking for?
 
Last attempt, otherwise I'm going to give it away to someone in my racing group.
 
Would u trade a car or two for it i have some very good cars
 
I'll give 5-10 cars from my garage for that code.
Could also buy you anything from the New or Online Dealership.

I know they're not stealth codes, but...
 
I'm only looking for a stealth car that I don't have in exchange, sorry.
 
Back