Not being able to progress *Resolved. Thanks for any help! :)*

• Thread starter Zephyr_
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Currently I have just started playing and i am unable to progress to complete menu book as the brands hatch and goodwood sunday cup races arent showing. I have completely all the races I can and got all gold on national licence B and A so I am unsure what I have missed or is the game just bugged. Thanks for any help.

Currently I have just started playing and i am unable to progress to complete menu book as the brands hatch and goodwood sunday cup races arent showing. I have completely all the races I can and got all gold on national licence B and A so I am unsure what I have missed or is the game just bugged. Thanks for any help.
Where does the yellow compass icon show you to go next?

Try opening the last menu book you completed and wait a few secs on that page and click X to skip through the messages rather than exiting via triangle or "O"

Where does the yellow compass icon show you to go next?
There is no yellow compass anywhere

Try opening the last menu book you completed and wait a few secs on that page and click X to skip through the messages rather than exiting via triangle or "O"
That doesnt appear to be working either. Thanks for the idea though.

Here you go

Attachments

• 181ab40bf6b11-screenshotUrl.jpg
    181ab40bf6b11-screenshotUrl.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 15
That suggests you haven't started a Menu.

Please take a screenshot of your World Map.
It's a frustratingly common problem, if only the menu's didn't need you to click a button to start them.

Latest Posts

Back