Not being able to start a race due to error code ce9003b6

• Thread starter Madmaz
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I just wanted to say this it seems the problem is in cross play ie PS4 / 5 we tried the work around couldn’t get it to work . All PS5 versions worked ok cant test all PS4 versions yet dunno if others can , wil update when tested if others Havnt done it

Last edited:
I just wanted to say this it seems the problem is in cross play ie PS4 / 5 we tried the work around couldn’t get it to work . All PS5 versions worked ok cant test all PS4 versions yet dunno if others can , wil update when tested if others Havnt done it
Yep. The issue seems to have been introduced in 1.19 and most reports of it agree that it affect cross-gen play primarily - I've seen a one vs one PS4 vs PS5 lobby working, but otherwise it seems that the more consoles there are, the worse it gets.

There'll likely be a fix soon for it, as it's a pretty significant issue; I wouldn't be surprised to see an update this Thursday, but we can't know for sure until PD announces it. Unfortunately the "Known Issues" post hasn't been changed recently, but PD is likely well aware of it.

Yep. The issue seems to have been introduced in 1.19 and most reports of it agree that it affect cross-gen play primarily - I've seen a one vs one PS4 vs PS5 lobby working, but otherwise it seems that the more consoles there are, the worse it gets.

There'll likely be a fix soon for it, as it's a pretty significant issue; I wouldn't be surprised to see an update this Thursday, but we can't know for sure until PD announces it. Unfortunately the "Known Issues" post hasn't been changed recently, but PD is likely well aware of it.
Thanks , can I just ask you if there is an official forum to post stuff like this or is GT Planet the place? I’ve not found a PD forum anywhere

Ive just seen this on the Known issues July 6th , sounds like the problem to me

"In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race"

We had a practice where we could not see each other , and got the code above when trying to race.. so hoping PD fix this real soon

Last edited:
Thanks , can I just ask you if there is an official forum to post stuff like this or is GT Planet the place? I’ve not found a PD forum anywhere
It's complicated, but no, there isn't one.

Staff across the various tiers of companies involved in GT do browse and observe GTP though, so while we're not officially "the place", posting here is pretty much the best way to put something across PD's desk.

dont spose there is any info on this being fixed yet ? Supposed to be staring a league in a coule of months

So it's not just me! I've been getting kicked most of the time from various lobbies.

I'm told that the work-around is to enter using the green tick button, then enter the track. If this doesn't work, I'm told that I should exit and rejoin a lobby using the same method. Does this sound accurate or is there another method?

This game is too labor intensive right now.

Thanks

So it's not just me! I've been getting kicked most of the time from various lobbies.

I'm told that the work-around is to enter using the green tick button, then enter the track. If this doesn't work, I'm told that I should exit and rejoin a lobby using the same method. Does this sound accurate or is there another method?

This game is too labor intensive right now.

Thanks
There is another work around I saw somewhere in this forum , cant for the life of me remember where though sorry , but i tried it and couldnt get it to work. But PD need to sort this quick its a major issue. Famine the Admin on here will probably know. I havent tried the method youve said I will give that a go. Oh for the days when games were released complete.

Back