Not being able to upgrade with your credits is a bummer

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Jhendry38, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Jhendry38

Jhendry38

having to use the mileage thing is just, to me, one of the most stupid things I’ve ever seen. I hope PD foxes tgis. That was the beauty of GT6, you could take and build up any car you wanted, it was fun building a pos car. Now, it just seems to be ruined, especially after waiting so long for this to come out. Just my 2 cents. Have a great day gaming everyone!

Jamie

MenocidiX likes this.
  2. mark5917

mark5917

That's true to an extent.

But consider, as it was on GT5 and GT6 , u could get a car with 45HP and make a super car out of it, with 500Hp.

How real would that be, on real life?

Do u get my idea?

3. Brriskk

Brriskk

In real life u can. Not a 45hp car but u have Evos STIs golf r civic with k20s destroying super cars. It’s a huge disappointment I didn’t care as much about power as the weight reduction breaks suspension I was looking forward to get a miata or 86 and modify it really good

4. mark5917

mark5917

Well u see, that was the real problem with previous GT games.

That doesn't make much sense.

An Evo destroying a Super car!

If an Evo has the same HP like a Super car or even more, that makes a super care obsolete, or sort off...

Now u have real factory cars, with a real power and u should be able to get to ride them as fast as possible.

That's the whole idea of GT sport.

Now, u must be able to keep on a track with only adjusting real car settings like:

Tires, brake bias, suspension, aerodynamics, drive train, transmission, power to weight ratio etc. etc.

That Defines The Difference Between A Man And A Boy!

<no offence>

5. Brriskk

Brriskk

Well yea they should have made race events like previous Gran Turismo factory cars with no modification and like before no limits. I don’t know if you track in real life but once you on the track maybe 1% of cars of factory cars and that’s a maybe. And yes it’s so common tuner cars especially Evos STIs destroying super cars. If you think I’m talking non sense just you tube it. And I never like tracking a factory car in real life why would I wanna do it in the game

6. Jhendry38

Jhendry38

Evo’s and Supra’s DO destroy super cars. That’s real life. This “game” is no separating men from boys lol. This is a game, and what we like isn’t there anymore. So it’s BS. In my opinion only that is. This is a “game”, we are supposed to be able to take “factory” cars and make them fast, if we can’t, what’s the point? To drive a high dollar car on a track? Who the hell wants to do that boring crap? Just my other 2 cents, more cents are free.

Jamie

7. TheProRacer

TheProRacer

I remember on Gran Turismo 6 when I took a 167hp Honda Oddesey and modified it to its fullest extent (minus an exhaust) and was causing stock supercars to eat my 370hp dust. I loved it, but those days of not-so-realistic modifications are over, and I’m okay with it. I feel like upgrading the car with mileage points is a good feature, because it is harder to earn, but it feels good once you do, and it turn makes you respect the car even more.

Honestly, I follow this new era of GT. It’s good for a change. I see potential with this version.

Jhendry38 likes this.
  8. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

It makes you respect the car more to earn mileage points so you can move a slider vs. earning in game credits and buying and applying the real life upgrades of your choice? Not sure I follow that.

9. TheProRacer

TheProRacer

I’m not worried about the slider. I just respect the car more because I have to really drive it if I want it to be better performing. But everyone is different.