Not getting daily marathon reward

• Thread starter TheNormsk
  • 5 comments

TheNormsk

Premium
United States
Wisconsin
BritGuyInUSA
Last weekend I changed my PS5 from central to eastern time zone so that the daily marathon reward would roll over for me at 11pm rather than midnight my time (because of reasons...) :D

However, since then I have not received a single marathon ticket for a marathon reward. I read the thread about how you may not get this on the day that PD detects a time zone change but it has been nearly a week now and I am still not getting a reward. Come to think about it I am not even positive I've been getting a reward since the daylight saving changes, though I'm not a 100% on that one....

Any one else suffering from this and any ideas on how to get my reward back?

It was just a part to a car you would never use, or 5,000, so it's fine.
True, it's usually pretty useless so I haven't been terribly concerned but I thought there may be the occasional bigger ones...

Very helpful guys, thanks.
I read the thread about how you may not get this on the day that PD detects a time zone change
In testing it was the day of and the day after a time zone change.
any ideas on how to get my reward back
Changing your system clock back to the correct time zone would probably do it (two days after you do it).

Prior to the "fix", people could get 30+ tickets a day. It's not clear if PD implemented a fix specifically to stop this (probably), but whatever they did initially applied to automatic clock changes - like daylight savings - too. That bug seems to have been fixed between the autumn and spring clock changes, but I suspect your manual change to an incorrect timezone has triggered the new "fix".

Latest Posts

Back