Not getting my Well-Deserved level 50

United States
United States
I have been unable to reach level 50,some kind of glitch?I have reached and topped out level 49 twice and gotten bumped back to level 48 both times. I worked my way almost to the half way point through 49 and now it says WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!:confused:

I have been unable to reach level 50,some kind of glitch?I have reached and topped out level 49 twice and gotten bumped back to level 48 both times. I worked my way almost to the half way point through 49 and now it says WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!:confused:

That must be super frustrating! Going from level 49 to 50 seemed to take forever......
Can you explain this bit....."I worked my way almost to the half way point through 49 and now it says....." What does it say???

That must be super frustrating! Going from level 49 to 50 seemed to take forever......
Can you explain this bit....."I worked my way almost to the half way point through 49 and now it says....." What does it say???
It jusst goes to level 48. No message no nothing, just goes back to 48.

Sounds odd. Got some screenshots or videos of this issue?
As @NAXEHT points out, it's incredibly tough to help without seeing what's going on. The console records everything it sees, so it's simply a matter of saving the video and sharing it here:

https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/share/about_share.html

Do you, by any chance, play on two different machines?

I got my points up through the system 4849 and when I got 250 it went back to 48 twice and now having to work my way back up again hoping for the best

As @NAXEHT points out, it's incredibly tough to help without seeing what's going on. The console records everything it sees, so it's simply a matter of saving the video and sharing it here:

Do you, by any chance, play on two different machines?
No.As a matter of fact I just bought a new system 6 months ago same account. Okay but I don't have pictures getting to 50 and dropping back I wasn't expecting it. I'll take a picture of my stats if that'll help

Last edited by a moderator:
And did you transfer your gamesave manually from one console to the other?
Yess

I got my points up through the system 4849 and when I got 250 it went back to 48 twice and now having to work my way back up again hoping for the best

No.As a matter of fact I just bought a new system 6 months ago same account. Okay but I don't have pictures getting to 50 and dropping back I wasn't expecting it. I'll take a picture of my stats if that'll help
Is this your GT name and I can send screenshots?

I've been racing GT seens GT2 and know my way around it all. It's just now it's not letting me advance.

My GT online is VictoRTree if You'd like to look. Send Friend request

Last edited by a moderator:

Well that's weird, I haven't heard of that before. It's as though it's picking up an old back-up off the server or something.
Is the rest of the game up to date, e.g. if you got any cars getting from level 48 to 49 (which you surely did) are they still in the garage or have they gone too?

Good luck and hope you get it sorted.

It's as though it's picking up an old back-up off the server or something.
That's exactly what it sounds like to me, and the user's change of consoles could - if the game save hasn't been manually transferred with a USB drive from one console to the other - explain it.
Is this your GT name and I can send screenshots?
You can post screenshots here, though I'm not totally sure what it would accomplish. We'd need to see it happening.
I don't have pictures getting to 50 and dropping back I wasn't expecting it.
The console records everything it sees. You don't have to be expecting anything to happen, you just hit the Share button after it has happened and save the video...

That's exactly what it sounds like to me, and the user's change of consoles could - if the game save hasn't been manually transferred with a USB drive from one console to the other - explain it.

You can post screenshots here, though I'm not totally sure what it would accomplish. We'd need to see it happening.

The console records everything it sees. You don't have to be expecting anything to happen, you just hit the Share button after it has happened and save the video...

Understood,and i totally plan on it.Do we have to be at a certain level to get level 50.As with our drivers rating?

Back