Not impressed at all

  • Thread starter Thread starter xpc316e
  • 14 comments
  • 1,014 views
Messages
13
Messages
xpc316e
Yesterday I logged in and did a couple of races, having about 600,000 credits and 60+ cars in the garage at the finish. I was about 70% through the game.

Today I log in to find I have 145,000 credits, 18 cars and am back to having all the events locked. Thanks very much GT6.
 
Yesterday I logged in and did a couple of races, having about 600,000 credits and 60+ cars in the garage at the finish. I was about 70% through the game.

Today I log in to find I have 145,000 credits, 18 cars and am back to having all the events locked. Thanks very much GT6.

2351190.jpg


:p
 
Yesterday I logged in and did a couple of races, having about 600,000 credits and 60+ cars in the garage at the finish. I was about 70% through the game.

Today I log in to find I have 145,000 credits, 18 cars and am back to having all the events locked. Thanks very much GT6.
I always use a USB for backup every time I finish playing GT6 and it does not matter how many times I play it in one day I still use my USB because if this ever happens to me or something else happens I have always got that backup. I am sorry to hear about you problem.
 
yikes! better start backing mine up. sorry man thats pretty 🤬
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is the exact reason you should always back your saves up. No excuse not to.
Or the built in game save and game save backup should actually work as intended... You all need to quit blaming the user and hold PD responsible for this mess they call a game. Until that happens you will keep getting a broken, unfinished product with the same bugs over and over again.
 
Or the built in game save and game save backup should actually work as intended... You all need to quit blaming the user and hold PD responsible for this mess they call a game. Until that happens you will keep getting a broken, unfinished product with the same bugs over and over again.
Gamesaves do not revert to earlier states by themselves. PEBKAC
 
You can copy your saves to PS Plus cloud storage too as extra backup. I regularly use both that and my USB stick since my USB stick has formatted itself before after plugging it in to something.

Keep back ups of your back ups as technology is far from infallible.
 
Gamesaves do not revert to earlier states by themselves. PEBKAC
You again ? We allready that argument for GT5 via pm.

When you buy a car, car seat belts are not an option. This time, the between-keyboard-and-computer-problem can't even do a backup and rollback by himself if he didn't bough the PSPlus option... Can he ?
 
You again ?
I get about the site a lot, as the site administrator.
We allready that argument for GT5 via pm.
I'll take your word for it - I have no particular memories of you or any chat we've had.

Nevertheless, game saves do not revert to earlier states by themselves. They either retain their last saved state or they become corrupted - usually, but not always, through user interference in the save process.
When you buy a car, car seat belts are not an option. This time, the between-keyboard-and-computer-problem can't even do a backup and rollback by himself if he didn't bough the PSPlus option... Can he ?
GT6, as with GT5, may be backed up to external media of the user's choice.
 
Nevertheless, game saves do not revert to earlier states by themselves. They either retain their last saved state or they become corrupted - usually, but not always, through user interference in the save process.
Maybe this is a PEBKAC, no problem with this :)
GT6, as with GT5, may be backed up to external media of the user's choice.
zomg how ?
 
ALWAYS have backups. I save to a stick and 2 hard drives every day. It only takes 30 seconds to backup.
 
Back