Not in a Series, heres your chance

  • Thread starter Thread starter LR-MR-Cole
  • 2 comments
  • 444 views
Messages
499
Messages
LR-MR-Cole
This is for anyone who has not participated in a series or leauge for Gran Turismo. I am starting a SuperGT Championship series that is based around the real thing. Please visit my web site for the series http://www.eteamz.com/supergtchampionship
I am looking for a total of 16 racers to sign up odds are you will be able to race the Suzuka 1000km scheduled for mid-season if do not make series. The first race of the series will take place on Feb 11th pls refer to the thread titled (SuperGT Championship GT300 & GT500) or refer to link above for dates and info. The field will be split into two race classes GT300's and GT500's. The qualifying for that weekends race will be the day before the race and you will have 3 hrs to qualify and will qualify in reverse grid position, in other words slowest time gets pole, however the fastest at qualifying will be gifted a car (got to have some incentive). This will be a great series, and will have awards at the end of the season with cars being awarded to winners. I am working night and day to make this one of the funniest series on GT5. I am also having clothing made with drivers and there cars. So please if interested pls include below
1-PSN name
2-Car you would like to drive (first come first serve) also not all SuperGT are premiums take a look in UD for some SuperGT classics
If you sign up, pls make it a commitment to make these races cause Im sure there are racers who will. So to end it, if you would like to sign up or have question feel free to comment below. My PSN name is LR-MR-Cole and I will be driving the RE Amemiya Aspara Drink RX7. Thanks you and lets sign up

Happy Motoring
 
Why so many threads about the same league?? You are only hurting your chances for succes by doing that...
 
Why is it hurting my chances? The only reason I do it is cause after 24hrs you threads are already three pages back, and everyone only reads the 1st page of threads.
 
Back