(Not) New gt5 videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobraagent90
  • 13 comments
  • 4,026 views
Messages
524
Messages
cobraagent90
Here are some new videos of Gran Turismo 5, live from Japan. DjMizuhara went to the Nissan showroom in Nagoya to get his hands on a demo of the game and he captured some footage for your guys. You will get to see the Tokyo track again, as well as the famous Nurburgring. The 60 fps videos will follow shortly as usual.

Click on the link to watch the videos
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_gran_turismo_5_videos-9032_en.html


same with sound
 
Last edited:
nice new videos! thanks
 
Since my connection is.... well, ****, could someone download the vids and upload them on youtube?
 
[YOUTUBEHD]OW8Q1wbjJns&hd=1[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Last edited:
*scratches head* I thought this was discovered already
 
*scratches head* I thought this was discovered already

it was discovered in another thread that had <<nothing>> to do with these vids.
Here the only topic is these exact vids
 
It looks fantastic, no 'shimmering' which has plagued GT for years.

Anyway, check this for sad: I had a dream last night in which I went on Game's site (on which I've had the bloody thing on pre-order for far too long), and the release date said June 28th...

...And this is the REALLY sad bit: I was so excited, it woke me up! :crazy:

oh dear me.
 
I'm not the only one getting no sound out of these, right?
And did you all notice that in the Tokyo video, all the cars in front of him lef him in the dust, while the ones behind him refuse to pass him he whole 1st lap?
 
I'm not the only one getting no sound out of these, right?
And did you all notice that in the Tokyo video, all the cars in front of him lef him in the dust, while the ones behind him refuse to pass him he whole 1st lap?

you are not the only one
 
They're Gamersyde videos which make very high quality videos but very often at gameshows they don't include the sound, there is a 60fps version (720P) which does have the sound included.
 
Here's the one with sound

[YOUTUBEHD]OW8Q1wbjJns&hd=1[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Back