Not really a question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touro73
  • 15 comments
  • 960 views
Messages
169
Netherlands
Amsterdam
Messages
Touro73
It's just something I noticed and I don't know where else to put it.

How come when you have a 0/0/0 car and you accidentally push "select", it is all of a sudden a 1/0/0 car, even though you didn't change anything about it?
What changed and why does it count as a change ?
The only thing I can think of is that you hear someone starting the engine and apparently that counts as a change or something. Kind of su**s.
 
Never noticed that before.
 
Never noticed that before.

Don't try it with a 0/0/0 car if you're a collector, it also happens with cars you use. Just selecting a car will +1 the changes.
 
Every time you switch to that car it keeps a count.
 
It counts the fluff your ass leaves on the drivers seat as a change...
 
Seriously, who cares? What's the point of a car in game if you aren't using it? Moreover, what is the point of worrying about mileage/changes on cars that don't actually exist?
 
peter_vod69
Seriously, who cares? What's the point of a car in game if you aren't using it? Moreover, what is the point of worrying about mileage/changes on cars that don't actually exist?

And who are you to talk down to someone for doing what they like? If someone wants to do it, let them, everyone's got their own obsessions when they play!

Play on.
 
ahhh, I was wondering why I had a few 1/0/0.
 
I just tried the select switch thing and it did nothing to the "Switch" count.
So i'm not sure what could triggered the misterious switches.
 
Oh I see, you don't even have to get into a car to change the 0/0/0 status. You just have to take a closer look inside your garage and it's no longer perfectly pristine virgin metal. That does suck.
 
Bluntified
And who are you to talk down to someone for doing what they like? If someone wants to do it, let them, everyone's got their own obsessions when they play!

Play on.

I can ask what I want, within reason. Don't be so quick to be offended!
 
I've found a little trick whereby I can paint my car and maintain the 0/0/0 condition so coveted by collectors.

Step 1) Obvious-get in the car.
2) go directly to tuning and then adjust your brakes(front,back)(+/-) and then leave them there.
3) exit to paint shop
4) return to garage to find car in pristine 0/0/0 condition(works for me)
5) switch out of car-done

I know this trick also works by adjusting suspension as well and may work with other tuning bits but I highlighted brakes because all cars have them and you don't need to buy them to adjust them.

Try that one out!...;)
 
Seriously, who cares? What's the point of a car in game if you aren't using it? Moreover, what is the point of worrying about mileage/changes on cars that don't actually exist?

Personally I don't care either, it is just that I promised to give it to somebody who collects those cars. Luckily I had two of those, otherwise I would not be able to do as I promised and I don't like breaking promises because of weird hiccups I can't control. A lot of people collect those 0/0/0 models, who am I to say they shouldn't, if they enjoy the game more because of that, what's wrong with that? Oh, and I'm not offended just answering your question. ;)
 
Rit
I've found a little trick whereby I can paint my car and maintain the 0/0/0 condition so coveted by collectors.

Step 1) Obvious-get in the car.
2) go directly to tuning and then adjust your brakes(front,back)(+/-) and then leave them there.
3) exit to paint shop
4) return to garage to find car in pristine 0/0/0 condition(works for me)
5) switch out of car-done

I know this trick also works by adjusting suspension as well and may work with other tuning bits but I highlighted brakes because all cars have them and you don't need to buy them to adjust them.

Try that one out!...;)

Thanks for the tip.
I know I can tune the car and paint it in dlc while it remains 0/0/0. That is why I think it extra weird that just by accidentally selecting it and getting out of it counts as a change, because by actually tuning it it stays 0/0/0. It just doesn't seem right.
 
I just tried the select switch thing and it did nothing to the "Switch" count.
So i'm not sure what could triggered the misterious switches.

If you get in it and hear the engine sound it counts as a change. When you leave the garage and go back in again, you can see the stats have changed to 1/0/0, so be careful if you're a collector. ;)
You can look at it ,but don't touch it. :)
 
Back