Not really a race story, but humorous

• Thread starter Moparone
  • 2 comments
United States
Fayetteville, NC
Fatalmistake0178
So, I am running the 24 hour Sarthe I race with a Gran Turismo formula car. I started it at 8:24pm CST last night. Well, as you all know, the Le Mans endurance race is running today. I saw this on YT, and decided I would check out the race. Now I am new to the whole actual endurance races, so bear with me. So I am watching, and I am seeing the track. I'm thinking to myself "This track looks familiar. No, it can't be." Then the driver that I am watching from gets into the Dunlop turn with the big wheel that goes across, and I am like "Holy cow. It is! I am actually running this track! That is so cool." And sure enough, the name of the track flashes on the screen and its the same track. I do however, have a question. Is the big Ferris wheel on the real track a recent addition, or did Polyphony just not put it in theirs?

Late Post GOGOGO!

The attractions in the infield and on the periphery can change from year to year. There are go-kart tracks in the infield, a fair, all manner of quick-up shelters from sun/rain, etc. etc. It would be far too burdensome to map and render it all, not to mention that it would not add anything to the experience (materially, of course).

Late Post GOGOGO!

The attractions in the infield and on the periphery can change from year to year. There are go-kart tracks in the infield, a fair, all manner of quick-up shelters from sun/rain, etc. etc. It would be far too burdensome to map and render it all, not to mention that it would not add anything to the experience (materially, of course).
I Agree with you. Go Kart? How you know that? you always watch the le mans 24 H?

Latest Posts

Back