Not receiving Gift/Prize Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Will Not
  • 2 comments
  • 1,007 views
Messages
3
Australia
Australia
Hey, this is my first time asking a question on a forum (any forum) so be gentle.
In GT6 I am not receiving certain prize cars. For example I have gold in all of the Goodwood speed trials but have not received any of the prize cars.
Another example is with the Super licence. Reading forums told me that if you do not get all gold you will get one car (Honda S2000 I think), so I backed off a little and got all silvers, but no car. However, when I went back and got all golds I got the Audi R8 LMS.
Are these instances usual or am I missing something.
My PS3 is 3 years old, has only been online once to update so I could play GT6 and has had no more updates and my game has never been online and has never had any of the updates or patches.

Cheers
 
That is the problem: the updates. The Goodwood price cars were introduced with 1.01. I am not sure about the license price cars. Could be that there were no price cars for getting the license on 1.00.
 
That is the problem: the updates. The Goodwood price cars were introduced with 1.01. I am not sure about the license price cars. Could be that there were no price cars for getting the license on 1.00.
Thanx for clearing that up for me, pyrates.
Now all I need to do is get an internet connection stable enough to support updates - not the easiest thing to do in the Australian bush.
 
Back