Not receiving level gift cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MojoSaliva
  • 6 comments
  • 1,014 views
Messages
1
I'm sorry if this a waste of a thread, or if I'm being thick here and that's not how it works, but I haven't got any of these gift car tickets for getting to certain levels. I'm level 22 (haven't had the game long), so I know for sure that I should have got one for level 21. I'm getting the cars for completing races, but as I say, not those gift car tickets. Anyone know why, and if so, can I get them somehow?
 
I'm sorry if this a waste of a thread, or if I'm being thick here and that's not how it works, but I haven't got any of these gift car tickets for getting to certain levels. I'm level 22 (haven't had the game long), so I know for sure that I should have got one for level 21. I'm getting the cars for completing races, but as I say, not those gift car tickets. Anyone know why, and if so, can I get them somehow?

Level 21 ticket comes when you complete all thee extreme event series.
A level 24 ticket comes when you finish all the endurance races and the last one to do you have to be level 40 A-spec to enter it.
 
Slightly off topic but related I never received my Intermediate gift car when I completed that. I received my beginner and advanced gift cars when I completed those but not the Intermediate.
 
You need to complete all events in gold
 
Yes level 21 is all gold in extreme events. The "level" part I believe refers to the level of the gift car you receive.
 
I'm level 22 (haven't had the game long), so I know for sure that I should have got one for level 21.

No, those two facts don't follow.

There are four types of Level in GT5;

a) Your A-Spec level (you're at 22 at the time of posting)
b) Your B-Spec level
c) Each B-Spec driver's level (marginally related to overall B-Spec level)
d) Each car's level. This affects when you can buy the car. 'Level Tickets' relate to car levels.
 
Back