Not receiving marathon prize.

• Thread starter jagenigma
  • 15 comments
United States
Jackson Heights, NY
jamesman22
jagenigma
For the past 2 days, I've driven past the 26.2 mile requirement for the daily prize car, and I have not received any car at all, is it possible that I have received all possible cars in the beta? I have a great deal of cars in my garage, but I heard of others in this forum receiving doubles.

Before the 1.06 update you can win doubles cars after received all 36 cars avaiable on the beta. Me for example i have x2 Nissan GTR GR.3, but with the new update i can't receive doubles or new cars.

I'm gonna count my cars later, Idk if I have 36 cars. Although I think it would be super awesome of PD to let us keep these cars when GTSport comes out.

Interesting... I just received another car today bringing my total up to 63 cars, with doubles of course. I'm on the U.S. 1.06 update. There might be a bug affecting some users or certain regions, or Polyphony is dropping the ball again.

I do have 36 cars in my garage, no repeats. We received way more gr3 cars than n300 and gr4 combined.

I haven't received a car in 3 days either and I noted that the auto save icon when you exit the race screen (after you have set a don lap time) does not flash in the bottom right corner either. I think this is possibly a bug but I'm a bit miffed as I could have had 3 nice shiny new cars to drive like they've been stolen :banghead:

I haven't received a car in 3 days either and I noted that the auto save icon when you exit the race screen (after you have set a don lap time) does not flash in the bottom right corner either. I think this is possibly a bug but I'm a bit miffed as I could have had 3 nice shiny new cars to drive like they've been stolen :banghead:

I was not seeing that save icon either and it was not saving anything,i had to keep putting in my tune settings every day,so i deleted the save file on my hard drive and online storage and pretty much started a new game,but it did keep my DR and SR ratings and so far the save icon is working.

I'm gonna count my cars later, Idk if I have 36 cars. Although I think it would be super awesome of PD to let us keep these cars when GTSport comes out.

Look at the top left in your garage they count them for you LOL.

After my 36 cars, I have not received any more cars, not even doubles.

EU region here; I'm still getting double cars after the 1.06 update.

There has been one day where I didn't receive a marathon car (when we switched from winter time to summer time).

Latest Posts

Back