Not, Same Old Grind

Messages
38
Not the same old Grind, As of this morning I hit 4,559 days of playtime. I've kind of grown tired of doing the same race time after time, day after day. So imagine my surprise when I realized I could win $119,000 in about 4 minutes doing one lap at Seasonal Event Race ( Sarthe) . It took a few experiments but I ended up using the PEUGEOT COUPE' 406 3.0 V6 '98. I have maxed it out @ 353HP -317ft/lb torque 1269 kg. 489 PP. My best lap is 3:59.357. So that's over $29K per minute. My question is, What have other people finished the French race in? Car&Time?
Currently 130,665.50 miles and loving it, HOSSMCGILLICUTTI
 
maybe this is something for the appropriate sub forum?
 
It seems to take a little longer than the cappuccino one, but GOD is that race getting old. I'm going to have to try grinding Sarthe. 👍
 
I have done it in my "restricted" Peugeot 206 Rally Car.
 
Yep, I made 6 million in a 4 hour Saturday morning session on Lasarthe / Mt.Aso session in the Renault Lutecia Trophy car. next weekend, I get to buy the long awaited F1, hope the seasonal is still open then for it.

Although I am tempted to start automated grind, I realize the top cars will take forever to buy. Unless PD comes with some new strategy for grindless payouts. WIll have to wait and see what the new upcoming patch will be, for it may change many things, for better or for worse. Although if PD needs to wait for Sony to settle with its PSN services, that won't be anytime soon. ETA another +30-60 days at least.
 
Yep, I made 6 million in a 4 hour Saturday morning session on Lasarthe / Mt.Aso session in the Renault Lutecia Trophy car. next weekend, I get to buy the long awaited F1, hope the seasonal is still open then for it.

Although I am tempted to start automated grind, I realize the top cars will take forever to buy. Unless PD comes with some new strategy for grindless payouts. WIll have to wait and see what the new upcoming patch will be, for it may change many things, for better or for worse. Although if PD needs to wait for Sony to settle with its PSN services, that won't be anytime soon. ETA another +30-60 days at least.

dont buy a F1 car... get a LV24 ticket
 
dont buy a F1 car... get a LV24 ticket

I used it , cycled through it already, and settled for a TVR 12 speed... didn't know the F1 can appear on it.

oh wait nevermind what I just said, I did that with the LVL21 ticket..

when.. do I get the LVL24 ticket ? :) I'm at A-36 B-38 ,

I JFGITed==> ah at lvl 40 edurance completions, I see. Ah well, I'll buy one F1 2007, and ticket the other F10
 
If you have an X1 you should just autogrind Like the Wind... makes around 1 million credits per hour whilst you sleep/work/do normal things.

Although I don't really need the money now (lvl 40 A & B, 12 cars short of every car in the game), I still use the autogrind to generate cash for repeat purchases and to do engine and chassis rebuilds on standard cars.

Leaves your playing time free to do proper racing :)
 
the most fine i've had in the series is a Clio Cup car (the MR one), pretty tuned up, then power limited to 89.9%, which is 500PP exactly. this car is one fun car to drive.

or drop PP down to sub-450 to be competitive with the other cars. which is incredibly fun... you'll be hanging on to your trousers as you pass the first place car coming around the last turn to the finish line. it's a blast.

the A110 is pretty damn fun, too if you're into RR configs.
 
Isnt it better to grind the kart track in lightweight K seasonal? 101k in just under 3 mins....
 
Yes it is but if you have grinded 10 million out of it like me it's a nice change.
 
Lambob
when.. do I get the LVL24 ticket ? :) I'm at A-36 B-38 ,

F10

You get one for completing the endurance series in A and B spec. So you'll have 2 more chances to acquire the absolutely worthless Ferrari F1 cars. Or another FGT.
 
SoCal Senator
You get one for completing the endurance series in A and B spec. So you'll have 2 more chances to acquire the absolutely worthless Ferrari F1 cars. Or another FGT.

Yep level 24s are near useless because those ferraris are only good for 2 things! 2! Online and a seasonal or to brag to your friends that you have one I guess...
 
Back