Not sure if this is well known or not...

England
Up North
IguanaHayRap
...but has anyone else noticed that the maps in each car dealer 'City' are actually maps of real-life cities?
The North City has a map of central London, and you can make out areas and landmarks like St James' Park, Westminster Bridge and the Mall; while the map displayed in the South City is Southern Manhattan and North-Western Brooklyn, and you can make out things like the Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge and Battery Park. I haven't bee able to identify if the East and West cities have real city maps, and where they are.

Also, this is probably really well known and I'm just not really clued up... :dunce:

West City has always looked like a Rome to me and the East City really looks like Minato City near the port of Tokyo:
Chisun_Hotel_Hamamatsucho-Minato.gif

Confirmed. Just had a look at it.

North City = London, the Opel dealership is at the London Studios and Piccadilly runs right next to the Aston Martin one, RUFs are available at the Big Ben
East City = Tokyo, as pictured above
South City = southern Manhattan, seemingly Chevrolets are sold at the Lower East Side and Vectors at Two Bridges
West City = Rome, but turned 90 degrees counterclockwise, Citroëns are sold roughly at the Spanish Steps and Lancias at Circus Maximus

I just learned something new 12 years after I stopped playing GT2!

Back