Nothing good, but I'll try! [Snipeys' photo gallery]

• Thread starter Snipeys
  • 3 comments
Orido_Taniguchi
Hey there guys! I'm fairly new to the forums here; lately I've been dropping by for the latest news of GT5, and seeing as how I started to visit more in November, I figured that it wouldn't be a bad idea to register. Thanks to FDFreak, Rotary Junkie, Roj, and gtsomething for leading me to this site!

Now, onto the subject... I've taken a few classes during the summer about photography for an Art Experience class, and I've definitely learned some things there; when GT5 came out, I checked out its photo mode and locations, and... Man, it's just beautiful. I'm sure I'll be able to apply what I know into some of my pictures! Um... I guess I'm sort of saying too much, so here's some images:

AhrweilerStreet1.jpg

AhrweilerStreet2.jpg

AhrweilerStreet3.jpg

AhrweilerStreet4.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet2.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet1.jpg

AlaskaSnow3.jpg

AlaskaSnow2.jpg

AlaskaSnow1.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion3.jpg

Kyoto-Gion4.jpg

Kyoto-Gion5.jpg

Kyoto-Gion6.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge1.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge2.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge3.jpg

Uploaded images as of December 25, 2010
RoadCourse-Daytona3.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona1.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona2.jpg

HighSpeedRing1.jpg

HighSpeedRing2.jpg

HighSpeedRing3.jpg

HighSpeedRing4.jpg

CapeRing5.jpg

CapeRing3.jpg

CapeRing4.jpg

CapeRing8.jpg

CapeRing7.jpg

CapeRing11.jpg

CapeRing9.jpg

CapeRing10.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, and merry Christmas to everyone! Hopefully everyone's gotten what they've wished for and have enjoyed their holidays up until now! My thread hasn't been updated with new things for weeks, and I haven't really taken much, but recently this week, I was involved in a small competition, and I was pretty motivated, so I ended up taking some shots of my race modified Corvette Z06 at Cape Ring. Um, nothing much to say, but I guess this is pretty much all I can say right now...

Anyways, happy holidays everyone! Hope it stays enjoyable for everyone until the end!

Back