Nothing like getting an update during a marathon qualifying session.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArchangelX
  • 4 comments
  • 630 views
Messages
96
United States
Honolulu, Hawaii
And essentially losing 50 laps of progress as well as your fastest time. Smh. This online save crap ticks me off. At least hold it on standby till you reconnect. @#$!
 
Did they not give enough notice for the update? With the exact times the servers would be down???

From yesterdays notice:
[Day & Time]
03 November, 2017, 04:00 – 06:00 UTC
03 November, 2017, 04:00 – 06:00 GMT
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately, I missed the notice. I came home, jumped on into an existing racing session I had paused and in rest mode and spent an hour racing. This was after not playing for 2 days. I live in Hawaii so when they go down for maintenance it's during my prime playing time. Its frustrating that you aren't given an option to save in situations like that.
 
Online only saves are stupid this I agree with, However there are plenty of threads here and the news is always updated in a timely manner, You had time to check here first.
 
Online only saves are stupid this I agree with, However there are plenty of threads here and the news is always updated in a timely manner, You had time to check here first.

Not to mention it states in game when there is a maintenance period / update.
 
Back