nothing new???

• Thread starter neil1280
  • 17 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG-DOG-BINGHAM
After a really hectic few months I had nothing to do today so i thought i would put gt5 on today for a bash, I hadnt played since early november

the 4 updates took forever, i was thinking i wonder what new tracks are available and what new cars

Bored.......... more of those online races which are frankly now boring with people still using overpowered car detuned etc

As for the cars... i seen a few dlc cars another GTR and 2 stupid minis then i just switched my console off.

oh yeah and other kart......why

no tracks, maybe cant buy the license for some surely 1 of the old tracks from previous games would suffice, even 1 per month, hell, make some up with the track creator and give it some sort of name other than eifel and let us save it

cmon PD i was one of the guys expecting massive things from GT5 when other were slating, i was expecting it to develop and offer an expanse of variation plus there are hundreds of cars with more racing pedigree out there that are not in the game.

PD really need to think outside the box to get people to come back because at the moment the game has been doing the same thing for 6 months

ten seconds got me thinking of 1 idea, why couldnt they hold back on the amount of cars for sale in the ucd and make some exclusively random prize cars when you complete seasonals making it even harder to aquire some really rare cars, too late now anyway because we probably have all those cars by now anyway

still pointless drifitng also which is the only real thing i now actually enjoy doing on gt5

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

Get people to come back? Hardly anyone here left.

Oh, and:

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

No new tracks since November? We've had Spa-Francorchamps, Kart Space, and the Test Course + Speed Test feature. Where were you?

After a really hectic few months I had nothing to do today so i thought i would put gt5 on today for a bash, I hadnt played since early november

the 4 updates took forever, i was thinking i wonder what new tracks are available and what new cars

Bored.......... more of those online races which are frankly now boring with people still using overpowered car detuned etc

As for the cars... i seen a few dlc cars another GTR and 2 stupid minis then i just switched my console off.

oh yeah and other kart......why

no tracks, maybe cant buy the license for some surely 1 of the old tracks from previous games would suffice, even 1 per month, hell, make some up with the track creator and give it some sort of name other than eifel and let us save it

cmon PD i was one of the guys expecting massive things from GT5 when other were slating, i was expecting it to develop and offer an expanse of variation plus there are hundreds of cars with more racing pedigree out there that are not in the game.

PD really need to think outside the box to get people to come back because at the moment the game has been doing the same thing for 6 months

ten seconds got me thinking of 1 idea, why couldnt they hold back on the amount of cars for sale in the ucd and make some exclusively random prize cars when you complete seasonals making it even harder to aquire some really rare cars, too late now anyway because we probably have all those cars by now anyway

still pointless drifitng also which is the only real thing i now actually doing on gt5

And your point is what?

No new tracks since November? We've had Spa-Francorchamps, Kart Space, and the Test Course + Speed Test feature. Where were you?

got those, that was before november, i didnt see test course or speed test to be honest is it just a big ring like in gt3? is their any purpose for to race on it

Before November? That was quite some time ago... I forget things. :P

About the Test Course, it's bigger, longer, nice scenery. Look up a video on it. Purpose to race on it? No not really, unless you like very long drag races.

rims on standards? not a bad feature but the same old rims i take it, most of them the same rims that was on gt4, it should have been available since the start anyway.

i personally dont care about rims when the gameplay isnt doing enough for me

were there even any one make or one model races or anything like that?

Before November? That was quite some time ago... I forget things. :P

About the Test Course, it's bigger, longer, nice scenery. Look up a video on it. Purpose to race on it? No not really, unless you like very long drag races.

I looked up a video, some guy going flat out in a x2010 which again brings the question whats the point?

Last edited:
neil1280
I looked up a video, some guy going flat out in a x2010 which again brings the question whats the point?

The same could be said about this thread..

I agree.....everyday i see myself drifting away from GT5, races are getting to a point where i'm getting repulsed by it, same track, same boring car, and just watching how online is slowly dying.

You listen here pal. If you're having an issue with the new test track not testing your cars power, then why are you even bothering when you could've atleast kept it to yourself.

Always making a big deal over everything GT5 has. Really? This thread is so boring it deserves to get ignored and locked up...

I agree.....everyday i see myself drifting away from GT5, races are getting to a point where i'm getting repulsed by it, same track, same boring car, and just watching how online is slowly dying.

Every body said how the online has slowly been dying since the game came out.. yet there are over 100+ leagues here on GTP and you could sign yourself up for almost a good race every night.. what allot of people do is play the game game over and over and over and over , buy another game! Your doin ga huge dishonor to your ps3 by not playing games like uncharted, twisted metal, infamous, little big planet etc.. GREAT GAMES! matter a fact the ps3 is the console with the widest variety of games , 360 mostley has gory fps' or 3ps, the wii has mostly rpg's and kid games the ps3 has, oh my god all of thees and oh my lord more!!!!! I usually go on gt5 pick a car go to trail mountain and just drive and for those brief 5 min's i feel so relaxed 👍 and yes i do play alot but in moderation , gt5 for 5+ months is gonna get stale.. every thing gets stale and boring after so much time, heck even sky diving if you were to do it for that long..

...because at the moment the game has been doing the same thing for 6 months

I have to wonder at this kind of comment. It's a driving game, you drive and race cars - what exactly would you expect?

Not all that long ago you bought a game on a disk or cartridge and that was the game - no more, no less, it didn't change over time.

Yes PD could be more imaginative with the A-spec seasonals and Trials, but at least they're committed to providing new content. There's loads of stuff you can do in the game, if you think outside of the box.

My guess is that you are gamer rather than a driver - I think the gamers become discontented when there is nothing left to beat. Drivers are more happy just to drive the cars; tweak them, do hot laps, meet up in online races (not the nightmare kiddie-fests).

Maybe it's time to move on...

A new lambo , a new Austin the jag , the test course.. rims on standards.. ungrateful MAN!

Spec II update, plus a lot of improvements.

Definitelly ungrateful man.

Well... Playing GT5 here since day 1... 95% of the days... still not bored. :) So much to do... drive cars, try different settings, cruise... (those cop/cruise rooms are E P I C when you find a good one...

This thread is so boring it deserves to get ignored
Why didn't you follow your own advice?

To the OP - Badly worded rants tend to get locked. If you want us to pay any attention to your opinion, then you need to be a tad more eloquent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back