Notice: New Information Regarding The Terrorists Attacks: Please Read

NEW INFORMATION ON TERRORISTS ATTACKS:

The US has just declared war. I forgot on which country, but im sure its afghanistan. The $H1T is about to hit the fan, for any who mess with US. Here is more Info:

NO PLANES WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE SKY DUE TO THE FOLLOWING:

ON Thursday 3 Iranies (er whatever, they're all the same) were found wearing pilots clothes with IDs, they also had box cutters. "Bin Laden" has a huge army full of these fools, and they will all be struck down by US, as ALLLL the navy seals are gathering in a certain state. I live in kansas and our army base is going nuts, as my dad drives by it everyday.

Just a lil new info, there you have it,.

I thought we only declared an "act of terrorism" or something like that...:confused:

Perhaps it's just an act of war against Osame bin Laden:confused:

I dunno, I just hope we get the right people...

WE didn't exactly declare waaaaaaaar, if I understand it right, we just siad that when we have confirmed that its Bum Laden, we will launch a full scale, broad, sustained, military attack.

No, we declared war. I saw it exactly on CNN. President Bush said "it's done, we have declared war on Iran". Because they finally realized that Iran wants all Americans dead. Bin laiden may not have anything to do with it. We dont know tho yet. Keep checking back here for more information

BTW: 3 iranians were caught dressing up as Pilots. They almost got on a plane with Box Cutters!!!

Originally posted by AddictedToSpeed
No, we declared war. I saw it exactly on CNN. President Bush said "it's done, we have declared war on Iran". Because they finally realized that Iran wants all Americans dead. Bin laiden may not have anything to do with it. We dont know tho yet. Keep checking back here for more information

BTW: 3 iranians were caught dressing up as Pilots. They almost got on a plane with Box Cutters!!!

Keep checking back here for erroneous information? You've got it.
BTW, no self respecting speech writer would allow the phrase "it's done, we have declared war on Iran".:rolleyes:

Back