Noticed more than a few bugs/glitches tonight.

United States
Maryland
I Noticed 3 Separate Bugs/Glitches In One Night Alone… One of them needs to be fixed immediately.

1. I was tuning a Gr.3 Transmission, and moving the gears around manually: I noticed the PP was changing while I was in the tune using the measure feature. When I exited the tuning page the PP was different than what it said inside the tune. I didn’t think too much of this at first, but when I started driving I noticed it was not reflecting what I changed. I went back in moved some stuff around again but when I tested nothing changed. I switched cars and then switched back and the transmission showed the garbage transmission it was forcing on me.

B38D6A48-B567-47A8-8814-47D51E811B17.jpeg

This transmission above is what I was doing manually, but then this transmission below is what the game was forcing on me and no matter what changes to the individual gears I made it would do it again. With every car I tried.
0BFF88A2-8354-49FA-A91F-2EF151871EEA.jpeg

This transmission bug is the important one that needs to be fixed immediately. And if you have some good transmission tunes you might want to screenshot them before something happens to it.

2. In the livery editor when you search for content even if the search is blank it will search the last thing you typed in. For example I would be looking at the logos of all sorts and see a company I was interested in, I would type in Sony or whatever company logo I wanted, use it, then go back into the search to look at the variety page again but it would automatically pull up Sony again when nothing was typed into the search. From here I literally had to type in a new company logo to search one by one, I could no longer view the pages with mixed variety.

3. The leaderboards for missions don't always show my friends on them. I have a few friends that beat them all days ago and when I was running through them, sometimes they would show up and sometimes they wouldn’t. I even asked to make sure. As someone who loves competing for Top times on Time Trials, Missions, License Tests, and Circuit Experience, this is gonna bug me a lot if not fixed.

Back