notification

whizzbang66

(Banned)
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
still getting notifications popup on screen even tho modorators gave me a warning for false information, oh and my device automatically refuses to put capital, not a big deal a suppose you can read. still awaiting a contact from admin and your country of origin, so i can check the bullying laws relevant to you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414_044631_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414_044631_com.brave.browser.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 19
still getting notifications popup on screen even tho modorators gave me a warning for false information
You haven't received a warning for false information (ironically), and I'm not sure what it would have to do with notifications.

"Push notifications" are notifications sent directly to your device, appearing on your screen whether you are browsing GTPlanet or not. They're opt-in here and have to be enabled (unlike most new apps which enable push notifications as standard), and also a completely different thing from "notifications", which appear in your profile while on GTPlanet.

This is a Push Notification:

1649932195876.png

This is a notification:
1649931325323.png

Regular notifications cannot be disabled, for really very obvious reasons.

oh and my device automatically refuses to put capital
That would be a lot less irrelevant if you hadn't just posted a screenshot showing the next suggested word starts with a capital letter. Also:

1649931559033.png

Bam. Shift button. Just above and to the left of the emoji button you have no trouble finding.
not a big deal a suppose you can read
Just as you can read this, and did, and agreed to abide by it:
You will post all messages in English.
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
still awaiting a contact from admin and your country of origin, so i can check the bullying laws relevant to you
Yeah, sending you notifications when you've broken rules you agreed to abide by on a private website isn't "bullying", and somewhat cheapens the word when you use it in this manner.

Weird, weird post.

Last edited:
Back