Nouvelle Vague Tuning

United States
Pittsburgh
kilikfanof2mrow
Nouvelle Vague (French for New Wave) Tuning is my first attempt at tuning. I'm totally new to the tuning game and as such, my tunes may not be the greatest when they come down to it. But I'm opening the shop today and the first car..

a 2006 Ford Focus ST-S AWD (C-425)
GetPhoto.ashx

The Paint Job is Performance Blue (as given by the FM4 Color Creation database) and comes standard with a white stripe background on both sides between the wheel wells. The one shown in the photo comes with a Sparco logo on the license plate holder in the back, and is only available on the one shown.

*Tested on Laguna Seca- 1:56.951*

Benchmarks
Accel-
0-60: 6.408S
0-100: 16.351S
Top Speed: 155.0 MPH
Braking-
60-0: 120.2ft
100-0: 327.5ft
Lateral G's-
60: .90g
120: .82g​

What comes as Standard Equipment
Converted to an AWD Drivetrain(+320 LBS/ 56% Front)
Rieger Street Whole Body Kit (Front and Rear Bumpers, Side Skirts and Wing) (+12 total LBS)
Street Tires (+.03g)
Upgraded Front and Rear Tire Width (245/35R18) (+4 total LBS)
Race Driveline (-18 LBS)
Race Transmission (-3 LBS/-.06S)
Race Brakes (-11 LBS/+5% Efficiency)
Sports Springs and Dampers (-2 LBS/-.62 in)
Race Front and Rear ARB (-10 total LBS)
Sport Chassis Reinforcement/Roll Cage (+37 Lbs)
Street Weight Reduction (-70 LBS)
Sport Valves (+8 HP/+9 Lb-ft/-1 LB)

Car Started as C-365 wtih 223 HP, 236 Lb-ft and 3,069 lbs. The Focus ST-S AWD C-425 comes with 231 HP, 245 Lb-ft, and 3,315 lbs.​

Available Now on My Storefront for FREE
(To find utilize- Track- Laguna Seca, Keywords- General, Good Handling... if unable to find it that way, my gamertag is kilikfanof2mrow)

Also available are 3 Special Paint Schemes for the Focus ST-S AWD. (Look under Real World, Realistic as keywords)
Performance Blue/White Stripe/ Blue Window Tint- Free
Bright Yellow/Black Stripe/ No Window Tint- Free
and
Crystal Blue/No Stripe/Black Window Tint- Free (10 Copies)

Now Available from NVTuning

The 1997 Lexus SC300-S Origin Edition (C-425)

GetPhoto.ashx

The SC300-S Origin Edition (Ltd Edition 1 of 2) is a Verde Miura/Brilliant Black Clearcoat two-tone everyday daily driver. The other (Ltd Edition 2 of 2) is Blu Mediterraneo and will be available at the auction house for 10,000cr.

*Tested on Laguna Seca- 1:56.363*

Benchmark
Acceleration:
0-60: 6.327sec
0-100: 18.880sec
Top Speed: 165.8mph
Braking:
60-0: 116.1 ft
100-0: 313.0 ft
Lateral G's:
@ 60mph: .95
@ 120mph: .92
As Standard Equipment
Sports Tires (+.07 grip)
Upgraded Front and Rear Tire Width to 235/55R15 (+4 total LBS)
Origin Labs fullbody kit (Front and Rear bumpers and side skirts) (+11 total LBS)
Sport Clutch (-.09 sec/-5 LBS)
Sport Transmission (-.09 sec/-3 LBS)
Race Driveline (-16 LBS)
Sport Brakes: (-9 LBS/+3% Efficiency)
Race Springs (-1.9 in/ -7 LBS)
Race Front and Rear ARB (-10 Total LBS)
Sport Chassis Reinforcement and Roll Cage (+86 LBS)
Street Weight Reduction (-89 LBS)
Race Camshaft (+40 HP/+15 lb-ft)
Sport Valves (+9HP/+8lb-ft/-1LB)
Street Flywheel (-1LB)​

The SC300-S started life as a 225hp, 210 lb-ft car weighing in at 3,572 lbs. Rated at D-309, it wasn't all that powerful or grand. The SC300-S now comes standard with 274hp and 233 lb-ft of torque and weighs in at 3,521 lbs. Rated as a C-425, it can keep up nicely with my Focus ST-S AWD tune. Did I mention the tune is FREE! (Only 2 Exist. ACT FAST!)

Currently Available
-2006 Ford Focus ST-S AWD
-1997 Lexus SC300-S Origin Edition
-NEW CAR: 2011 Toyota Prius Tommykaira Edition

The 2011 Toyota Prius Tommykaira Edition (C-425) is a special Hot Lava Orange colored hybrid (When ordered it can come standard in any color you particularly like... but my standard edition comes in Scion's Hot Lava Orange (M)).
*Tested on Laguna Seca- 1:58.545 (Stationary Start)*

Benchmarks
Acceleration-
0-60: 6.919sec
0-100: 19.631sec
Top Speed: 151.3 mph
Braking-
60-0: 103.8 ft
100-0: 279.1 ft
Lateral G's-
@60- 1.05
@120- 1.01​

As standard Equipment
Race Motor and Battery Parts (+18HP/+24 Ft-LB)
Single Turbocharger (+16HP/+3Ft-LB/+91 lbs)
Race Air Filter (+7HP/+9Ft-LB/-4 lbs)
Race Fuel System (+11HP/+13Ft-LB)
Race Intercooler (+6HP/+4Ft-LB/+77 lbs)
Sport Oil and COoling (+3HP/+4Ft-LB/+8 lbs)
Street Flywheel (-2 lbs)
Race Brakes (-9 lbs)
Race Springs and Dampers (-6 lbs/-1.75 in)
Race Front and Rear ARB (-13 total lbs)
Sport Chassis Reinforcement (+36 lbs/60% front weight)
Street Weight Reduction (-69 lbs)
Race Driveline (-12.1 lbs)
Race Tires (+.20 grip)
Upgraded Front and Rear Tire Width to 235/40R17 (+4 total lbs)
TommyKaira full body kit (Front and Rear Bumpers and Side Skirts) (+10 total lbs)
GetPhoto.ashx

The Toyota Prius TommyKaira Edition started out as an F-197, with 134 hp and 169 ft-lb of torque, weighing in at 3,042 lbs. The car now comes standard as a C-425, with 190 hp and 223 ft-lbs of torque, weighing in at 3,057 lbs. Not bad for a little hybrid. The tune is up on my storefront, free for purchase. And the paint and body kit will be up for free as well.

And for those who want the SC300-S tune, it is now 1,000CR

A few tips my friend:

1. Never upgrade the flywheel
2. Never upgrade the intercooler or oil and cooling (PI is best spent on engine parts that reduce weight, not add to it)
3. Only use a turbo if it's the only thing available (Centrifugal is best if it's available)
4. No need for chassis reinforcement in a C class car, adds far to much weight

You should look to be losing as much weight as possible while adding as much grip as possible for a track like catalunya.
I'd also add full forza aero but reduce the downforce to minimum when tuning it.

A few tips my friend:

2. Never upgrade the intercooler or oil and cooling (PI is best spent on engine parts that reduce weight, not add to it)
3. Only use a turbo if it's the only thing available (Centrifugal is best if it's available)

You should look to be losing as much weight as possible while adding as much grip as possible for a track like catalunya.
I'd also add full forza aero but reduce the downforce to minimum when tuning it.

I agree with everything, especially weight reduction, but why not the fly wheel? As far as I'm concerned all it does is reduce weight.

A few tips my friend:

Thanks for the tips... just starting the tuning procedure after playing each forza game since the first.
I almost never throw the full race aerodynamic parts onto a car unless that's what I'm looking for. The oil and cooling I balance with the brakes or anti-roll bars. And the Centrifugal charger actually weighs a bit more and makes less overall power than the turbo, so why go for that? And why no flywheel? Isn't the point of the perfect tune for a car a balance between power and stability?

New Vehicle Available-
2011 Toyota Prius Kenstyle Edition

The 2011 Toyota Prius Kenstyle Edition (C-425) is a special colored hybrid (When ordered it can come standard in any color you particularly like... but my standard edition comes in my custom Noir d'Enchante).
*Tested on Laguna Seca- (Stationary Start)*

Benchmarks
Acceleration-
0-60: 6.613 sec
0-100: 17.775 sec
Top Speed: 157.4 mph
Braking-
60-0: 112.5 ft
100-0: 307.6 ft
Lateral G's-
@60- .95
@120- .92​

Tested on the Circuit de Catalunya- National- 1:52.364 *Stationary Start*
As standard Equipment
Twin-Screw Supercharger (+8hp/+8ft-lb/+36lbs)
Sport Tires (+.11 grip)
Upgraded Front and Rear Tire Width to 235/40R17 (+5 lbs)
Kenstyle full body kit (Front and Rear Bumpers and Side Skirts) (+10 total lbs)
Motegi Racing SP10 wheels (-23 lbs)
Race Driveline (-12.1 lbs)
Race Brakes (+5% efficiency/-11 lbs)
Race Springs and Dampers (-6 lbs/-1.75 in)
Race Front and Rear ARB (-8 LBS)
Street Weight Reduction (-69 lbs)
Race Camshaft (+39 hp/+14 ft-lb)
Race Twin-Screw Supercharger (+12 hp/+10 ft-lb/+5 lbs)
Sport Flywheel (-4 lbs)

The Toyota Prius Kenstyle Edition started out as an F-197, with 134 hp and 169 ft-lb of torque, weighing in at 3,042 lbs. The car now comes standard as a C-425, with 211 hp and 231 ft-lbs of torque, weighing in at 2,984 lbs. Beats out the Tommykaira Prius, don't it. The tune will be up on my storefront, available for a limited time for FREE (7 available.)

Top Gear Results for TommyKaira and Kenstyle Prius-
(I don't know what assists I have on. LOL.)
Kenstyle- 1:34.831 DIRTY
TommyKaira- 1:36.489 CLEAN

Thanks for the tips... just starting the tuning procedure after playing each forza game since the first.
I almost never throw the full race aerodynamic parts onto a car unless that's what I'm looking for. The oil and cooling I balance with the brakes or anti-roll bars. And the Centrifugal charger actually weighs a bit more and makes less overall power than the turbo, so why go for that? And why no flywheel? Isn't the point of the perfect tune for a car a balance between power and stability?

Turbo gives you all the power in one big lump, only use it if there is no other conversion available. Centrifugal does weigh more but it delivers the power more evenly and gives you the extra torque when you need it

The only time you should upgrade the flywheel is when there is nothing else to use the PI on. It uses more PI than on something else, e.g. lighter rims or the driveline etc

Turbo gives you all the power in one big lump, only use it if there is no other conversion available. Centrifugal does weigh more but it delivers the power more evenly and gives you the extra torque when you need it

The only time you should upgrade the flywheel is when there is nothing else to use the PI on. It uses more PI than on something else, e.g. lighter rims or the driveline etc

Good point with the flywheel, considering that is the last thing I pick to hit the top of the class.

New Car Procured

The Ferrari 600 Nuovo (Based off of the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti)

The Ferrari 600 Nuovo is Nouvelle Vague's very first attempt at making a world-class GT. The car comes standard with 614 hp and 473 ft-lbs of torque. It weighs in at 4,061 lbs and is an A600 (The 600 is named after the PI and the tuner involved.) Details of the tune are as followed
------
Engine
-Race Fuel System (+26 hp, +20 ft-lbs)
-Race Camshaft (+58 hp, +20 ft-lbs)
-Sport Flywheel (-2lbs)
-----
Platform and Handling
-Race Brakes (+4% efficiency, -9 lbs)
-Race Springs and Dampers (-1.16 inches, -5 lbs)
-Race Front and Rear ARB (-13 lbs)
----
Drivetrain
-Race Clutch (-4 lbs, -.01 sec)
-Race Driveline (-11.7 lbs)
----
Tires and Rims
-Sport Tires (+.07 grip)
-Upgraded Front tire Width to 265/40R18 (+3 lbs)
-Lorinser LM6 Rims (-9 lbs)
----
ForzaDroid tuning for suspension and ride.
Benchmark-
0-60 in 4.195 sec, 0-100 in 8.644 sec, Top Speed of 211.6 mph
60-0 in 116.5 ft, 100-0 in 305 ft
Lateral g's at 60- .97, Lateral g's at 120- .96
Mugello Club Circuit- Stationary Start @ 1:12.842
This is the standard tune and it comes in a standard Ferrari Nero Daytona and Rosso Dino two-tone paint job a la 612 Sessanta. A custom order can get it in any two-tone or monotone paint job they would like it to be in, as well as any tuning setup they would like.
GetPhoto.ashx

The 600 Nuovo #2 (Nero Daytona monotone) will be available at the auction house for 140,000cr.

Details on a second GT will be out sometime today. The GT in question is missing an iteration, but that is because said iteration doesn't come out until 2015.

Cars Currently Available-
Ferrari 600 Nuovo (via Special Order)
Kenstyle Prius (3 remain)
TommyKaira Prius
----
Former Cars
Ford Focus ST-S AWD
Lexus SC300S
New Car Procured

A GT may not always be front engined, as this car will let you know. It may not always be European (in fact there are a few Japanese GTs out there). It's a car some people have rarely seen on the road, and fewer still drive it like it's a mad car. The beautiful GT in question on offer today is the NV Tuning Silver Line NSX.

The Silver Line of cars come in Silver monotone (or per request two-tone) paint jobs. The Acura NSX '97 Silver Line comes in Silverstone Metallic.

Details on the tuning
The Silver Line Acura NSX '97 comes with a Hood built by Backyard Special (a la Honda NSX-R) and Motegi Racing Traklite 2.0 rims as the cosmetic upgrades (a decrease of 36 lbs)

Engine Tuning
Race Exhaust- (+24 hp, +17 ft-lbs, -50 lbs)
Race Air Filter- (+15 hp, +9 ft-lbs, -5 lbs)
Race Camshaft (+56 hp, +17 ft-lbs)

Platform and Handling Tuning
Race Brakes- (+5% efficiency, -11 lbs)
Race Spring and Dampers (-1.27 inches of ride height, -4 lbs)
Race Front and Rear ARB (-9 total lbs)
Street Weight Reduction (-67 lbs)

Drivetrain Tuning
Race Clutch- (-.05 sec, -4 lbs)
Sport Transmission (-.09 sec, -2 lbs)
Race Driveline (-15.1 lbs)
Race Differential (+6 lbs)

Tires
Race Tires (+.16 grip)
Upgraded Rear Tire Width to 275/35R17 (+2 lbs)

The car started its life at NV Tuning as a B471 with 276 hp, 224 ft-lbs of torque and weighing in at 2,998 lbs. The NV Tuning Silver Line Acura NSX '97 is available as an A600 with 366 hp, 267 ft-lbs of torque and weighing in at 2,804 lbs.

Quick Stats
Stock Speed-6.6, Stock Handling- 5.2, Stock Accel- 7.0, Stock Launch- 7.2, Stock Braking- 5.1

Silver Line Speed- 7.8, Silver Line Handling- 6.2, Silver Line Accel- 8.1, Silver Line Launch- 8.2, Silver Line Braking- 6.4

ForzaDroid Suspension Tune.
Took a Test Run of the car on Nurburgring GP. It's not a bad car, just a little tail happy.

The Silver Line NSX will be available from my storefront. Price for the tune 2000cr. The price for the car, 50000cr (or reasonable trade offer).
GetPhoto.ashx

NV Tuning has decided to focus its efforts on the GT cars, the Silver Line and customer orders. The owner is sorry for the inconvenience this might bring on.

Back