Nova ss (issue)

  • Thread starter Thread starter vasiliflame
  • 6 comments
  • 992 views

vasiliflame

(Banned)
Messages
1,320
Wales
Cardiff
Messages
no thanks
Bought a nova ss :rolleyes: never heard of it before (yank tank) must be new to gt6 as its a premium model

When u pick aero kit you can install something to the car but no upgrades appears...
But the custom spoiler do :banghead:

Do anyone else have this problem ?
 
I just tried it and do not notice any change. They only have 1 aero kit and it may be a subtle change under the front bumper but I don't see it.
 
I just tried it and do not notice any change. They only have 1 aero kit and it may be a subtle change under the front bumper but I don't see it.

Exactly what I thought , must be a bug
 
I noticed this also. Sucks because 73 nova was my first car and was looking forword to see what it could be now.
 
This is what my Nova displays when I add the aero kit to it, nothing but a small,black air dam under the front bumper so if yours is not showing this then it may be a glitch.

 
What version did you buy that in , I only bought it last night on the latest version , its fitted but do not appear, i think that part may be on the car all ready because I noticed that in the dealership I think , I'll confirm and post back
 
What version did you buy that in , I only bought it last night on the latest version , its fitted but do not appear, i think that part may be on the car all ready because I noticed that in the dealership I think , I'll confirm and post back
The part is on the car... The shop gives it an extension or lengthens it, if I remember correctly on the Nova.
 
Back