November 24th ??????? at Best Buy

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Demond69
  • 11 comments
  • 796 views
Messages
2
I live in Little Rock Arkansas and I have already paid for my copy of the game at a local game store. I was asking them if they had heard a release date yet, but they said they still didn't know but, they did say November sometime. So later that day I went by Best Buy and there was reservation area for new games and GT4 was there. On the display it said November 24th. So I wonder if this is the actual date, if so that would be great. If not I guess I will still have to wait till December like everyone else.

The Demond
 
The Demond69
I live in Little Rock Arkansas and I have already paid for my copy of the game at a local game store. I was asking them if they had heard a release date yet, but they said they still didn't know but, they did say November sometime. So later that day I went by Best Buy and there was reservation area for new games and GT4 was there. On the display it said November 24th. So I wonder if this is the actual date, if so that would be great. If not I guess I will still have to wait till December like everyone else.

The Demond

Hmmm interesting.

Before TGS I visited my local Electronics Boutique store and they said November as well.......November 19th.........and then a few weeks later they said November 15th.

Though after TGS's information, I shall check with them again
 
Basically no one really knows the release date. Only PD does, even that they probably are unsure about their own release date.
 
They just confirmed the North American release date yesterday...December 14th.
 
Basically no one really knows the release date. Only PD does, even that they probably are unsure about their own release date.
:rolleyes:
usernamed
They just confirmed the North American release date yesterday...December 14th.

For sure? Where'd you find this?
 
sUn
:rolleyes:


For sure? Where'd you find this?
It's not really December 14. They said they were "shooting for December 14."
Uh oh...
 
The Demond69
I live in Little Rock Arkansas and I have already paid for my copy of the game at a local game store. I was asking them if they had heard a release date yet, but they said they still didn't know but, they did say November sometime. So later that day I went by Best Buy and there was reservation area for new games and GT4 was there. On the display it said November 24th. So I wonder if this is the actual date, if so that would be great. If not I guess I will still have to wait till December like everyone else.

The Demond


I think the date in this online pre-oreder page, is probably more acurate. 1st February 2005.

http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/q_WV7754_gran_turismo_4_gt4.html
 
more accurate than the date PD have given, I thnik not. Even if GT4 misses it's 14th December date, thats the official date and nothing gets more official than that, their date is just a guess.
 
November 15 is correct....... ....2005 that is j/k
 
live4speed
more accurate than the date PD have given, I thnik not. Even if GT4 misses it's 14th December date, thats the official date and nothing gets more official than that, their date is just a guess.


They said 'aiming for 14th of December'. What does that mean? We'll try to release on 14/12/04, but if we don't make it, tough luck.


Obviously we should take more note of the officall release date, but I still think that the release date that I found will be closer to the actuall release date than that quoted at the start of this thread.

EDIT: I hope I'm wrong.
 
Yes and thats official, 1st of Feb isn't, thats a complete guess no matter if it ends up closer to the final date or not. I think we'll see it on the 17th December myself in Europe, sice thats the Friday after the 14th.
 
Back