November Issue of FHM (Concerns GT4 Cars)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xavier12
  • 25 comments
  • 2,627 views
Messages
15
I was at the drug store this morning looking through mags, killing time before class and i started to read the November Issue of FHM and its Video Game Section....Lo and Behold they had Yamauchi's 50 favorite cars for GT4...If you haven't seen it already you really should - two pages showing each car from the game (a small icon) with a sentence or two on why he loves the car. Very cool (especially the 2003 HSX)

If your like me and interested in every little thing GT4 then check this out
 
FHM, it is like MAXIM, hot chick on the cover, you know.

I thought this was posted already, i have had this mag for almost two weeks. best ad to date. i will snap a pic tonight and post.
 
I said HSX, not FHM...
 
Xavier12
I was at the drug store this morning looking through mags, killing time before class and i started to read the November Issue of FHM and its Video Game Section....Lo and Behold they had Yamauchi's 50 favorite cars for GT4...If you haven't seen it already you really should - two pages showing each car from the game (a small icon) with a sentence or two on why he loves the car. Very cool (especially the 2003 HSX)

If your like me and interested in every little thing GT4 then check this out
is the Canadian version the same as the US version?
 
HSX:

hsx400.jpg
 
That is the HSC I think.
The Honda Sports Concept. New reason to buy FHM :D
 
that HSC is in prologue. its sounds exactly like the NSX, NSX replacement maybe?
 
It was supposed to be the NSX replacement but they cancelled it.
 
Yes, but word has it it will never happen. Honda has supposedly shelved the idea and is looking at a GT project instead.
 
The most recent news that I've read about the HSC (Next NSX) was that it was back on. I think I read it in Road & Track. Can anyone else confirm this?
 
I'll wait for the game to come out; I have too many magazines as is! My DuPont Registry suits me just fine.
 
sounddomain is not leting me upload. point me in another free direction and i will move them over.
 
Notice how he only picked rides we have already seen.
Surely there must be something decent in the 250+ cars that weve yet to hear about or see.
 
Those are basicly the cars we've already seen a thousand times :?

Hardly worth the effort of uploading..
 
Why, why, why, (Delila!) would anyone pick the Daihatsu midget two?
Even if 'it is like a tricycle with a roof'.
 
Back