Now Available: ALRAUNE MOTOR RACEWAY

France
Palaiseau
dds--Leonardo
Greetings, racers!

CURRENTLY SHARED: Alraune Motor Raceway.

Do you want any of my tracks shared? Just ask me, I can share any track under request.

More tracks to come: Circuit de l'Etém-Horre and Anchag et Lesach Raceway. I will try to upload videos of them as soon as possible.

MY THREAD NOW WILL HAVE SECTIONS FOR EACH TRACK!

1. FEYHILL CIRCUIT

I would like to share a track I have created in case anyone is interested. It's created on Eifel scenario, and it's by far the best track I have ever created in my GT5 time. Fond as I am of my creation, I want to have a feedback, to know if I am just a blind egotistical course maker, or if that track really looks the way I see it!

My profile picture was taken there, and a fullsize version of it follows:

yjwksgqqwbf722it8d0.jpg

You can see that hill? Curious to know what's behind that? Add me and download it. Its name is Feyhill Circuit, previously named Eifel DDS5, as shown below:

dds5.jpg

Feyhill has exactly the same shape as DDS5, I just renamed it.

--- Feyhill Circuit is designed mainly for LMPs, and its shape mixes some technical, slow turns, with long fast sectors, getting your LMP car to its top speed. ---

2. ALRAUNE MOTOR RACEWAY

--- Alraune is most designed for F1 racing. It also suits LMP use, but with a Ferrari F1 you can get the most out of it! ---

The circuit design follows:

alraunemotor.jpg

Some photos of it also follows:

eifelcircuito5.jpg

eifelcircuito7.jpg

Thanks for the attention.

Regards,

Last edited:
Ouch! I will upload it in another hosting site and repost it here!

Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: I have reuploaded the image. Hope it is working fine now. I cannot know because it was working to me before, then it might still be broken for you but not for me.

Regards,

Probably tomorrow I will add info on another track I have. I will keep Feyhill shared until October 31st, then I will add other one. It is less breathtaking but doesn't lose in driving pleasure. It is also a bit longer than Feyhill, and with almost 2.5 miles of pure full throttle.

I can also change shared track following requests anytime you like.

Regards,

I also have a good, challenging course up for download if you wan tontry. I'll take some feedback

I will add you then and download your track. It's always good to try new tracks.

What's so amazing about the final sector?

I could just tell you, but that kills all the fun. Would you like to try it?

As I stated in my first post, it might just be me being too egotistical about my track, and there might be nothing special about the final sector, but I like it anyway. I have had some good feedback from friends with this track.

Regards,

My track has been shared again. I will keep it shared until saturday, when I will change it for another one I have.

Regards,

@nitrorocks, I am still to decide its name, as of now it's called Eifel DDS3, which is just a code. I will have it fixed with a name and share it by the end of the week, and then I will keep you posted. Also, I will download any shared track you have now. After that, I will tell you so you can share another. I have things fixed here now so I can try them all.

@rennsport27: I will accept your FR asap.

Regards,

Greetings, racers!

I would like to share a track I have created in case anyone is interested. It's created on Eifel scenario, and it's by far the best track I have ever created in my GT5 time. Fond as I am of my creation, I want to have a feedback, to know if I am just a blind egotistical course maker, or if that track really looks the way I see it!

My profile picture was taken there, and a fullsize version of it follows:

yjwksgqqwbf722it8d0.jpg

You can see that hill? Curious to know what's behind that? Add me and download it. Its name is Feyhill Circuit, previously named Eifel DDS5, as shown below:

dds5.jpg

Feyhill has exactly the same shape as DDS5, I just renamed it.

Thanks for the attention.

Regards,

tried to add you as friend, would like to try your trck, got message sayin your online ID is not registered, what am I doing wrong? add me if you want FlyingW44 Thank You

My track has been shared again. I will keep it shared until saturday, when I will change it for another one I have.

Regards,

would like to try your track, your ID ddsLeonardo shows up as unregistered, add me if you want, I have some nice tracks too, would like to get your opinion if you are interested :) Thanks, add me if you want FlyingW44

Well, I finally got around to driving it, and I was pleasantly surprised. Such large tracks rarely flow so well. I'll give it another drive here soon, and give a better, more in depth review. First thoughts, though, are that I enjoyed it.

It is good to have another good feedback. The track is very fast, so you don't feel like you are trapped in endless boring turns. Plus the final sector helps bringing any car to its final gear limit!

I am afraid you are not going to like my other tracks as much as this one, but that is kind of expected anyway. Well, they are coming soon.

Regards,

Hey leonardo, this track looks good and i see you have some positive feedback so i will give it a go. My PSN ID - GaMeKoP_ZA ; but i'll you or you me whichever comes first.

Chat soon again dude!

I will be at home later today, so I am not sure who will be able to add eachother first. Anyway, it is a pleasure to share my track with anybody interested.

Have some fun at my downhill!

Regards,

I will be at home later today, so I am not sure who will be able to add eachother first. Anyway, it is a pleasure to share my track with anybody interested.

Have some fun at my downhill!

Regards,

would like to try it but ddsLeonardo shows up as an unregistered name when I try to add it, if you could add me, FlyingW44 I would like to try your track, have some nise ones myself I would like to have other people try too. Thank You :)

would like to try it but ddsLeonardo shows up as an unregistered name when I try to add it, if you could add me, FlyingW44 I would like to try your track, have some nise ones myself I would like to have other people try too. Thank You :)

I will add you.

Regards,

In the next two hours, I will change shared circuit to the following:

ALRAUNE MOTOR RACEWAY!

I will also, in the following hours, add some photos of the track.

Regards,

Last edited:
Back