Now...can I use my DS4 to control menus and interface

• Thread starter LotusTeam
  • 3 comments
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
LotusTeam
I use PS4 and T300.....I really really really do hope SMS can program the wheel/DS4 switchable during in the session interface or menus or whenever it is not in the race, I want to use my DS4 to control everything, instead of my T300 wheel's button, it is not convenient and most importantly...it does not support Photo mode on wheel!

Is there anyone who is thinking the same as me?

you're not alone. this issue has been raised here before but only the devs know if it's a limitation by Sony with their console design or if it's something that SMS can set up. can't even scroll through race listings without a pad. at least the FF/RW/slow mo can be controlled with the pedals.

There is nothing that cannot be fixed, only if the dev pays attention to the voice of those demands.......this issue is absolutely needed to fixed right away for all wheel users....and just like GT6, PD can do that (wheel/DS3 switchable), SMS can do that too...

What makes me worried is that although I am pretty sure there is a way to program this, take a look at those racing titles on PS4 so far...The Crew, NFS, Driveclub, none of them are switchable, right? I am suspecting there is an obstacle avoiding devs from programing that simple thing on PS4....

Back