now this would make things easier

• Thread starter para22
  • 8 comments
I don't know if somebody posted this before , because i registered today and didn't read all the past posts , but :
ADD DRAG RACING , many of you would probably find it boring but in my opinion it would rock.
And more important and usefull : instead of the test course make a 20 or maybe even 50 km long straight , because cornering at 500km/h isn't that good:cool:

Para22, if u complete de whole of GT2, u will find it is not 100% complete, because Polphony (GT Series developer) wanted 2 add some drag trax, but there was not enuff room. Also, if u go to GT League, de race series after de Nationalz, race Pacific League, Laguna Seca, u will win de HKS DRAG 180SX. Also, if u go to special event, de last section after all de arrows on de top right, go to Tuned Turbo No1 Cup, Test Course, race there a few times and u will win another DRAG car, de R33 HKS Drag car.

Thanx
Mr GT2

I totally am with you. I would love to see a drag race track. If you look at the interview with the maker of GT3 he said there is a very good chance to see that in Number 4.

Originally posted by para22
I don't know if somebody posted this before , because i registered today and didn't read all the past posts , but :
ADD DRAG RACING , many of you would probably find it boring but in my opinion it would rock.
And more important and usefull : instead of the test course make a 20 or maybe even 50 km long straight , because cornering at 500km/h isn't that good:cool:
Hey Para, welcome to GTPlanet! If you'd like to quickly look through older posts, you can use our search feature. Hope that helps! :)

I had always wondered why they had put the two HKS Dragsters in GT2. They were fast (1200bhp each I seem to remember) but couldn't turn at all

Originally posted by AndyConnolly
I had always wondered why they had put the two HKS Dragsters in GT2. They were fast (1200bhp each I seem to remember) but couldn't turn at all

Well thats the thing about dragsters they cannot turn worth a flip.

BTW looks at this!

Attachments

• racing180sx-1.jpg
    racing180sx-1.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 36
U no WHY the drag carz don't turn? They are made 4 straits, not corners.
PS Hey ZC that pic ROX!! But can u find a larger pic, I can't see it properly!

Latest Posts

Back