Now what do I do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BKViper
  • 4 comments
  • 793 views
Messages
845
Messages
bkviper
I've been playing GT5 every single day since it came out.
Tomorrow that has to change.
Why?
Because the Bob Brothers Racing Team just began their bid to win the 24 hours of Le Mans!
I may end up watching B-Spec tomorrow as if it was a real race on TV!

So what did you do while your boys raced either of the 24 hour race?

I thought it was weird that your only have 3 driver slots for this race.
The Tsukuba 9 hour race had 4 drivers.
I assumed the 24 hour races would finally be the place where we got to use all 6 drivers.
Has anyone got to the 24 Nürburgring race and know how many drivers it takes?

:gtpflag: GO TEAM BOB! :gtpflag:
 
I actually went outside and did stuff:lol:.
 
What if your outside when fuel runs low? Will bob auto-pit? and will the driver change happen automatically? (just asking so i know weather to bother with endurance or not)
 
I love B spec for this. When I know my day will be busy I just run a 24hr race and spend some time on the forums. :)

In the endurance races the Bobs will automatically pit for fuel, tires and a new driver. You can set them to go in at a % of their strength but I don't bother. They will keep on driving when their strength is gone and do very well. :)

The 24hr LeMans uses only 3 drivers and I haven't got to the Nürburgring yet.
The 9hr race does use 4 drivers.

GO BOB ! :dopey:
 
Y'know, I kinda wish GT5 had the ability to "multitask" - you could run an endurance race, put it in "background mode", and still have access to your garage to do some maintenance, trades, tuning, etc. You couldn't necessarily run an A-spec race while doing this, but it would be nice if you could at least do other stuff.

Maybe I'm just spoiled because I'm used to doing several things at once on the computer...
 
Back