"Now why did I buy this car?"

Messages
242
Ever go through your garage, find a car you bought that's never been driven, and realize you have no idea why it's even there?

Right now, I have a Toyota MR-S that hasn't been touched at all. Never driven, never tuned, haven't even changed the rims yet. It's near the top of the list so I know I bought it recently... but I've long since completed all the races that it would be competetive in. And for the life of me, I don't know what reason I bought this car for!

I dunno, maybe I just can't be trusted with my own money anymore. Please tell me I'm not the only one this has happened to... :odd:
 
Same. I saw a Celica buried deep in my garage. No miles and yellow color. I remember selling the celica I had won a long time ago and never bought a Celica either except for one but it was in a different color. My brother's didnt buy it either...
 
This only happens to me when I put the game down for about a month. When I turn it on, I see all of these prize cars (kept them as trophies) with nothing done to them and at that point I have to go through each one and find out were it came from. I remember most important things, but not buying a lot of the cars that I did.

OA
 
I have a crapload of cars that don't even have miles on it but most of them are prize cars I chose not to touch yet.
 
at one point i had at least 30 cars (i'm only about 45% and sold many prize cars) and about 4 or more didn't have many miles and i swear i've never saw before.
 
i never could figure out why i'd kept that Pink Vitz for a week...:odd:
 
hmm... yeah, I have a old celica... dont know why tho. I generally sell cars i win if i dont want them :odd:
 
My lowest mileage car has about 50 miles. I have also done ALOT of upgrading to EVERY car. i.e. Full Suspension, medium tires, best drivetrain parts etc.


I only have doubles of a few cars. But other than those, I have 1 of every car in the game.
 
Sometimes I get a prize car I just love but dont know what color I want, so I get every color :lol: then they usually jusy end up taking space...
 
i could've sworn that i sold my pink yaris, but then again miracles happen right.
 
Back