NR-A Roadster Cup

DaihatsuDriver
So.. I was going through some old seasonal races that i missed to catch up and earn some cash. I got to the NR-A Raodster cup and started out with Tsukuba. Of course the track itself is not very exciting but the car I picked out sure was.

I went to the depths of my parkade level 8 I think, where I keep all my Miata's, Roadsters, MX-5's etc. out of the way. I picked out a dusty Titanium Gray Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '04 that had 6,451 km's on it from its previous owner.

I threw some Raceing softs on it, and tuned the ecu, put in a sports filter, didn't touch anything else and decided I was too lazy to go get the oil changed and headed straight to the track.

3... 2... 1... The race started and I go zooming around the first corner and up on two wheels! Skidding around the corner. Of course that surprised me since the car nearly rolled over. :scared: Went around the next corner and up on two wheels again without any effort :dunce:

After some passing and cornering I was in ninth place in the straight. I decided to use the opportunity to test the body roll on the car and gently sway the car from side to side and found this crazy car rocks like a parked shagon wagon 💡

I decided to open up the throttle after that point and do some very reckless two wheel cornering. On lap three I got to reckless and made it a wreck after I rolled it:dopey: Inevitably I lost a lot of places. I made a big come back and passed first place on lap 5 and cruised to the finish line.

The dusty unused Roadster with so many clones sitting in my garage now has earned a spot among my favorite cars :sly:

Back